Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Question Answered: Ganz's Email?

I want to contact Ganz about a hole in my plushie. (Like other people) But I don't know what their email is. I tried webkinzsupport@ganz.com, but it replied with an automatic message saying to contact them by logging into my webkinz account. They also said thanks for your question, though it was not a question. It was clear that nobody had read my email. So does anyone have an email that works? It will be much appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by nmk6; 09-16-2011 at 05:33 PM..
nmk6 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by cheekyluver
You should contact the Head Office.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Ganz's Email?

Well according to the WIKI that is their email.
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Quite strange it bounced back like that.
Did you try sending it again? Also some systems recognize certain emails as spam and will send an auto response back and trash the email, when such precautions aren't needed.

Did you also try clicking the "contact us" link in the newspaper?
This came up under customer support under 'what if my question isn't here'?
I'd try this way as well.

Customer Support: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

Quote:
I have a question that is not covered here - where do I go for more help?
If you are wondering how to do something, odds are that there is information in your Webkinz Guide or in the help file for the room you are in. You can find the Webkinz Guide in your room, as well as in the “THINGS TO DO” menu. The help file can be accessed by clicking on the yellow help button in the lower right hand corner of whatever part of the site you are in. If you are still stuck, you can click on the Customer Support link to your left and search for your issue. When you’re logged into Webkinz World and you have a question, can click on the “Contact Us” link in the newspaper index.
I hope this helps!
Good luck contacting ganz.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

That link should help. I'm sorry about your plushie and good luck on contacting Ganz
Old 09-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Quote:
Contact Ganz
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.

OR

Use the Customer Service area on the Webkinz site.

If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'Comments and Suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.
agonn is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Okay, thank you.
nmk6 is offline Female