Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #21
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz won't let me name my pet Blanca ( spanish for white horse)

They probably think your being ******.Maybe email GANZ?PS im not acussing you of being ****** thats just prbably what they think!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #22
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
Some of these just seem so silly to me. As for Blanca, would you be able to do B l a n c a instead (leaving a space between each letter)? I may make the name a bit longer, but it would still be the same name, and would not be difficult to read and understand. You never know.

Good luck!
that does not work.

---------- RedBear added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
They probably think your being ******.Maybe email GANZ?PS im not acussing you of being ****** thats just prbably what they think!
its not about race. "la" is banned.

---------- RedBear added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MEGMEGSMOM
I am fustrated too, i tried to name my bat blair and it would not let me
View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
My son wasn't allowed to name his sheep Cotton...I swear, I will NEVER understand why some of these words are "not allowed!"

What's so bad about cotton? Are we supposed to all be going to polyblends??
Blair contains "la" -- banned. Try Bleair or Blyair.

Cotton contains "to" -- banned. Try Cottin.

Last edited by RedBear; 09-20-2008 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #23
kaylaspot1996
Webkinz :)

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

Im sorry that happened!!!
I dont know why they would do that to you
Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 AM   #24
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by jsebaker
I wanted to name my Black Cat Morticia and it would not let me, and then I changed the spelling to Mortisha and it still wouldnt let me. I decided to try Ebony and that went well. I really wanted to have the Adams Family. I was going to have Gomez for a Bat and Morticia for the cat and Pugsly for the Pug. But Ganz messed that up for me. I am sorry that you are having naming problems too.
For Morticia: Mort is banned. Try Maurticia or Moreticia. (that's not on the list, so i will add it. rep pts for your help. thanks!)

For Gomez: "Go" is banned. That's a tough one.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #25
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Wierd, my friend named two of her Webkinz Cotton and Blair, Cotton is one of her first Webbies, but Blair is pretty recent...

~Webbiekinz901
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #26
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz901
Wierd, my friend named two of her Webkinz Cotton and Blair, Cotton is one of her first Webbies, but Blair is pretty recent...

~Webbiekinz901
Try it today. Neither will work. They updated their filter the beginning of this month.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #27
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i had trouble with beatrice, charmaine, benedict, and tapiola,
Old 09-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #28
coolkatie143

Wow that has never happened.Calm down now and think about whats happening could you name him Blance Or Blan?Maybe its just that you need to name him something alse.We all don't want to do things but this is one of those times.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:53 AM   #29
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
i had trouble with beatrice, charmaine, benedict, and tapiola,
Beatrice contains "eat" -- banned due to eat. If you alternate the spelling of eat, you can get it to work.

Tapiola is banned bc it contains "la". Change it to Tapiolya and it would work.

Charmaine contains banned combo "arma". not on the list, i'll add it. thanks -- rep pts for the new combo.

Benedict worked fine. Did you spell it differently?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #30
Webkinz :)

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

I had the PERFECT name for my mantee.It was Everglade.I tride namming her Glade.GANZ WON'T LET YOU USE THE WORD GLADE!!!!!It's BEEB.
WildWK is offline Female
Closed