Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Happycheese06
Webkinz :)

Happycheese06 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Ganz won't let me name my pet Blanca ( spanish for white horse)

I got the American Albino today and I was going to name it Blanca ( means white horse in Spanish) after a horse I rode a couple years ago. I went to the adoption center and they say that the word Blanca isn't allowed! I want to name her Blanca so bad but they won't let me, I could think of another name for it but I don't really want to, what should I do?
Happycheese06 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
hgdobbs, kdobbs

lucylou9 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz won't let me name my pet Blanca ( spanish for white horse)

Well, I think you should name it something that abriviates it. Like Blanc, or Ba Ba.

Hope I helped!

Lucylou9
lucylou9 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

It can be some frustrating! You find the perfect name for your pet and it won't allow it! I tried to name my skunk Penelope, Claudia, and Claire. WW wouldn't let me use any of those names. Some people say wait and try another day with the same name. Or maybe try adding letters to the name: BLANNCA or BLANCCA. My niece wanted to name her bullfrog Buttercup. She took out a T and spelled it BUTERCUP so the name could be approved.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
Happycheese06

Thank for your help lucylou but they won't allow blanc or blanco either.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

Try Bianca. It means the same thing as Blanca, but in Italian. :-)
Old 09-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The problem with Blanca is the "LA." If you put a letter an extra letter inbetween them it should work. Check out Redbear's thread for more information:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t386700.html
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Happycheese06

Should I wait until they fix this problem because I really want to name her Blanca and not something close to it or spelled wrong.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Yep, it is the "la" like msclockart said - Redbears thread will help explain. Blanca used to be okay because we have a white poodle named Blanca (adopted a long time ago). If you are really set on it, you might want to wait and see if they get it fixed. I am so sorry ... it is just ridiculous.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Yes, smitchell and msclockart are correct. They banned "La". I'm hoping it's a glitch. Some reps say it is, others say it is not. If it is a glitch, they will eventually fix it but it could take a beary long time!!!

You could try spelling it differently but so it sounds the same. Like Blyanca or Bluanca. (You need something in between the "L" and "A". If you post on the third thread in my signature, there's a couple of other people who might be able to give you other alternates. I'm stuck at the moment but if I come up with something else, I'll let you know.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 10:35 PM   #10

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Sorry you are having problems. I tried to name one of my webkinz Preston and Ganz wouldn't let me. I have no idea what was wrong with the name. I ended up using a different name ... but I really wanted Preston.
dusmopz is offline Female
Closed