Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs down Unanswered: Ganz won't help my daughter!

This is a little long, so please stick with me and comment if you can.

About a month ago, my daughter completed her virtual charm collection, but when she found the 40th charm, she did not get her tiara. It was not awarded to her early when she unlocked the table and chairs, either (as on some people’s accounts). Like I said, this happened a month ago, so we have logged in and out loads of times since then and it still has not shown up in her dock.

I contacted ganz via email the day it happened, and first got the standard "webkinz is an as-is site and you agreed to the user agreement, we're not responsible for misplaced items, we won't help you" response. So, I sent another email saying I felt that was unacceptable and that she had not misplaced the tiara, she never got the tiara. I had read on WI that some others had had this same problem and ganz eventually put a tiara in their dock, so I was hopeful. They sent another email saying they were looking into it and for me to respond if the problem was not solved in two days. Well, the problem wasn’t solved, so I emailed again giving all the info they wanted.

Today a got a phone call from ganz. The lady asked for my daughter's password (which I thought was strange) and went on the account. She went to my daughter’s charm collection and saw where the tiara had been revealed on the bottom right (no longer covered by any of the nine boxes). She said that meant she had received the tiara and said there was nothing she could do. My thoughts are that obviously the nine boxes were gone and the tiara was showing because she has found all 40 virtual charms! If any of the boxes were still there and part of the tiara covered, that would mean she hadn’t found all the charms and hadn’t yet earned the tiara so I wouldn’t expect her to be awarded it at this point. I felt like the phone call was completely useless and no help at all. Is there anything more I can do, or do I tell my 7 year old daughter she’ll never get the pretty tiara she worked eight months to earn?
magicw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz won't help my daughter!

I am so sorry this has happened!
robin leigh is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

File a complaint with the BBB. It has worked for some regarding missing POTM items, and I have an open complaint for POTM issues as well.

Good luck, I hope they straighten this out for you!
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

That's strange.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

so sorry to hear that ganz is not always so helpful via phone or email I spoke to them several times about certain activities acting up saying no event at this time they said that was true about a month ago there were glitches with activities but did nothing in return. Also they take forever if you want to speak to a rep sometimes 3 weeks I waited I realize its all about phone for kids but parents have invested alot of $ into each accnt And I do worry they wont help when bad things happen. good luck keep bugging them!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
fuffypanda
Gift Trainee

fuffypanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I am soooo sorry that happened I keep having problems with the charm forest too. When I go on WW ot says I don't have any charms and I do.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

O wow! ???

---------- evangeline5432 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Thats weird!

Last edited by evangeline5432; 07-03-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Perhaps someone had hacked into your account? This seems to be a huge problem on WW. I would suggest looking around just in case some other items are missing. Not saying this is the answer but...very sorry this happened to your little girl I can only imagine the disappointment!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

i am so srry this happened to you... sadly, ganz does not have great costumer service... I would call them and let them know that you spent money on getting her a charm and you deserve to get what you and your daughter have worked for... i would b firm and persistant.. i hoped i helped you and best of luck on getting your daughters much deserved tiara.
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Closed