Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
sallypinkp
Webkinz :)

avip2u is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Ganz will NOT replace "lost/missing" items (new policy)

I spoke with someone named Sonya at Ganz customer service today about a missing item. My daughter registered a pet the day after Christmas and due to server glitches from being massively busy, she never received the "welcome/adoption" gift with the pet-specific item. Sonya explained VERY CLEARLY that Ganz' *new policy* is they WILL NOT REPLACE MISSING/LOST ITEMS. She offered to place 1,000 kincash into the account and that was it.

I pointed out that I could not buy the missing item in the W Shop, and that I had been emailing them, and then exchanging voice mails with them, literally for weeks. By the way, in response to my emails I kept getting automated responses asking me for the same information about the account, my identity, the problem, etc. etc. It took weeks before I finally got a human being to answer. Anyway, after I explained my position, she left the phone for a moment to speak to her supervisor and came back and made a one-time exception. I was not awarded the entire welcome gift with ballon, etc., but rather only the missing pet-specific item.

I told her I had read on this site about problems with POTM registrations, and asked what was being done for those people. She quoted the policy to me again and said GANZ was begin very strict. The solution she offered was that users should not try register a pet when the servers were busy.

I guess the message is "user beware". If you do have problems be very persistent and maybe they'll make another one-time exception.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz will NOT replace "lost/missing" items (new policy)

Hi avip2u - so sorry to hear about your account troubles... There have been a LOT posted in the past few months - and past couple of days! I can't pm you, 'cuz you're 'new' - but here is a link to a thread I posted yesterday that might help with some extra contact info. (It's quite a long thread - but, worth reading everyone's experiences and input!) I feel for you - we've had many issues - some resolved, some not. Hoping it gets better... (And - Welcome to WI!)

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=267038
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I registered my POTM when the servers shouldn't have been busy at all (about 6:15 am EST). I still didn't receive my POTM exclusive. I also did not receive my POTM exclusive for last month's pet. I placed calls with no response from Webkinz customer service. I have been waiting for about a month now. They never responded to my email either. I called again on April 1st when for the second month in a row--no POTM exclusive (no response yet). It is very discouraging. I think I have been spending more time on Webkinz Insider lately than on Webkinz World. I love this site!

Did she tell you what times the servers weren't "busy"?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
ljf
Lil Kinz
ljf is an unknown quantity at this point

When my daughter adopted her Dalmatian she got chili and a fire truck, but not bonus exclusive item. I just got off the phone with a Webkinz representative. He said that they will not replace "bonus exclusive items." No way, never. As to the replacement of the pet specific item or POTM items he said that he could send them up to his supervisor who could then make a decision about replacement.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ljf
When my daughter adopted her Dalmatian she got chili and a fire truck, but not bonus exclusive item. I just got off the phone with a Webkinz representative. He said that they will not replace "bonus exclusive items." No way, never. As to the replacement of the pet specific item or POTM items he said that he could send them up to his supervisor who could then make a decision about replacement.
Thank you for this information. Let me know if anyone is successful at getting their POTM items replaced. I was told that they couldn't replace mine and I would get 1,000 Kinzcash each for the 2 POTM items I never received; although the money hasn't shown up in my account yet, and it has been long enough that it should have! I guess I don't consider 1,000 Kinzcash a "replacement", it is more of a consolation gift!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I've been e-mailing and leaving phone messages for several weeks about a "lost" item on my son's account. I received a couple of replies but only to provide a whole list of more detailed info. What to do? I guess it's a waiting game!?!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
TTNoelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that they have Wish Tokens, I think they should be giving us that instead of 1000 KC. I haven't gotten extra adoption gifts for my last 5 pets, and have gotten so frustrated with missing items that I'm not on WW that much anymore - and not buying their pets, charms, or trading cards.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #8
Im a new

olive9090 will become famous soon enough

Hmph! That shpuldnt happen! The should give people what they bought! I really dont think that is fair.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

This is very discouraging news. I have friends that have not gotten their bonus items and have things missing. If ganz doesn't stand behind there product and what they are supposed to get than alot of people will stop going on. I am adopting a POTM in May, I hope I don't get *******. Hope things get better.
Closed