Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #41
Sherry71
Lil Kinz
Sherry71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz is unbelievable!

I don't mean to sound dumb but in an earlier post on this thread I saw someone talk about their PSF & PSI. WHat is that?

I am also ticked about the website today.
Sherry71 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #42
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Those are short-hand for Pet Special Food and Pet Special Item (adoption gift) for each type of Webkinz pet.

Ehhh, welcome to WI -- it was a glitchy day in Webkinz land.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 06:40 AM   #43
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This same thing has happened to be. It happened to me about a month ago. I was playing Goober's Lab for close to 2 hours since it was the Game of the day. I had earned over 700 kinzcash plus the 20% bonus. When I finally ran out of moves. WW froze and kicked me off. When I logged back on I didn't get the large sum of KinzCash. I sent an email to Ganz and they just told me "sorry Webkinz World is as is"

---------- ClaraZ25 added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Actually that was 'hamlet' who wrote that game guide -- not me!!

Sorry, hearing about your score problem -- that kind of thing has happened to quite of number of good game players. Unfortunately, they do have to put limits on the game scores. To answer another person's post about why can't Ganz tell the score was made during a game? Those hackers will start a game, stop it to look at their computer code, find where the score is stored, boost it and then continue. Game ends and they get tons of kinzcash. See -- no way to detect that cheating!!

My advice is to contact Ganz, over and over if necessary, and very politely (important) explain you made a legitimate score over the game's current limit. They might restore your money and also change the limit -- they have done it for other games.

But, you probably will NOT get the hourly bonus!! I believe that your game must finish within the "game of the hour" time to earn the bonus.
No you still get an hourly bonus is if you started a game during that hour. I do it all the time with great success. Just it isn't usually such a big prize.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 07-11-2008 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 06:52 AM   #44
drslk
Webkinz :)

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

I think the way the game is set up is to go at a certain speed - making it virtually impossible to play for two hours IF your computer is running at a normal rate. However, if your computer is slow, it is certainly possible to play for extended periods of time. I can play on my laptop and go to a much higher level than on my desktop. I don't think Ganz takes into consideration that not everyone's computer runs at a "normal" rate of speed - therefore making it possible to achieve a higher score. I would definitely contact Ganz and explain the situation so that at least your account is not marked for "suspicious activity" (meaning that you are some computer whiz using a special program to play the game and win lots of Kinzcash - yeah, like there are all these computer geniuses with nothing better to do than play arcade games on Webkinz) - however, I doubt you will get your money. The same thing happened to me and their response was, "It's not like it is REAL money" - like I'm an ***** (BTW I have a PhD - I KNOW it is not real money but darnit I earned it and can use it in WW!!!). So sorry about your frustration - but this is part of Ganz - they don't excel in customer service....
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #45
Webkinz :)
kkamll is on a distinguished road

First of all, for the people unsure of whether or not I cheated, I didn't. I tried posting the screenshot but wasn't quite sure how, though I did send it to Ganz. As for my computed running not at the normal rate, I would like to say that that probably did contribute to my succcess, though I wasn't even aware at the time that the numbers should be falling any faster than they did. However, the fact remains that Ganz should take that into consideration and I still did play for two hours. Hopeful the company realizes that if they get enough complaints and changes their high score limits.

Right now, after reading some of these posts, my main concern is that Ganz will mark my account for suspicious activity. When I get a response from Ganz (and hopefully I do) I hope to make sure I am not marked for suspicious activity.
kkamll is offline Female
Closed