Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 11:32 PM   #31
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz is unbelievable!

I've been kicked off or frozen at the end of a game and not gotten my kinzcash, but sometimes I just blame that on the internet. Wow! After 2 hours, it is so very sad that you didn't get the cash. Maybe it should have been more. I'm glad you contacted Ganz. I'm also amazed that you got so high a score. I give you a big round of applause. Woo hoo!!!

Linnae
Linnae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I'd highly reccomend contacting GANZ.
I mean, two hours?! You worked very hard on doing that!
Also, you probably got the high score.
I hope everything will work out for you.
Best of luck.
-Jake
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #33
PiggyKing

I don't think that its very fair of Ganz to refuse to award people their earned kinzcash or even give them credit for their score, just because they are really good at the game or they play it for a long time. Just because someone is good at a game and they spend a lot of time playing it doesn't mean thier score is "unreasonable" as Ganz says. Its just not fair.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #34
I'm so glad to be a
Webkinz :)

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Well I think we all know why these high score limits got put into place, look at what happen to Bert X, he worked his **** off to master (and provide a guide we can all follow step by step) Zacky's Quest. Then all his hard work was ruined by a bunch of people hacking the system and changing their score so they could get free kinz cash. I know it totally stinks that this happened but some how they have to try and protect the system. I would call Ganz and complain, be persistaint and very polite and you usually get results. There is a woman (Valerie) there that is very nice and extremely helpful. However, if this is not all it seems I would stop now. They more then likely will investigate and see what the problem is by accessing your acount records. If they find out it is a scam they will delete your account. I'm NOT saying what happened didn't happen but IF your score got that high by different means then let it go (and knock it off!!!!).

---------- serinasong added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

you can't say the word that means your rear end? b u t t?

Last edited by serinasong; 07-11-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
serinasong is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #35

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

you should not circumvent the censoring system by placing spaces, yes it seems silly when some words are censored but they were censored for a reason
janna479 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #36

Peanut Luver is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! That would be very Frustrating.
You do need to contact GANZ. Just tell them that you played for 2 hours and it is very dissapinting that they wouldn't award your prize to you! Send them the screen shot and make sure they know loud and clear that you didn't use any cheats (u didn't right? Just checking).
I think that the score limits are a good and a bad idea because:
1. Cheaters won't Prevail - Good Part
2. Actual winners (like you) won't get awarded for their hard work and prevailance - Bad Part
So IDK, should they keep the limits or not?

I hope u get your award!
Peanut Luver

BTW: Did you get a trophy?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:48 AM   #37
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Isn't that sooo dissapointing?
I believe you earned every single kinzcash "point". I really hope Ganz notices that we are all frustrated and upset
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 01:54 AM   #38
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

the same things are happening on all our accounts, we each got shooting stars and received nothing & please wait came up & w lost the rest of the tries for stars ! then we went to sell our veggies ( 54kc worth) & received 6kc the next batch for the same amount received nothing ! the didn't receive 2 webkinz cares gifts, for us or other person, but it took the tries away ! We gotten logged out 47 times in 1 hour just on 1 account ! We are more then upset. my nerves are shot, kids screaming & I am not lying & I just called & left a message @ Ganz A very Polite but extremely detailed & no holds barred message letting them know what we have had happen, how many accounts we have & how many pets we have & how unexceptible it is, if they are going to change stuff & close the site then after a whole day it still not working ? who tests the game before opening it back up to us & If we have these problems, don't they ? OOOOOOOOOO ! Mad isn't even what I would call it.
nettne is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 02:49 AM   #39
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by serinasong
Well I think we all know why these high score limits got put into place, look at what happen to Bert X, he worked his (behind) off to master, and provide a guide we can all follow step by step, for Zacky's Quest. Then all his hard work was ruined by a bunch of people hacking the system and changing their score so they could get free kinz cash. I know it totally stinks that this happened but some how they have to try and protect the system. I would call Ganz and complain, be persistaint and very polite and you usually get results.
Actually that was 'hamlet' who wrote that game guide -- not me!!

Sorry, hearing about your score problem -- that kind of thing has happened to quite of number of good game players. Unfortunately, they do have to put limits on the game scores. To answer another person's post about why can't Ganz tell the score was made during a game? Those hackers will start a game, stop it to look at their computer code, find where the score is stored, boost it and then continue. Game ends and they get tons of kinzcash. See -- no way to detect that cheating!!

My advice is to contact Ganz, over and over if necessary, and very politely (important) explain you made a legitimate score over the game's current limit. They might restore your money and also change the limit -- they have done it for other games.

But, you probably will NOT get the hourly bonus!! I believe that your game must finish within the "game of the hour" time to earn the bonus.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #40
Lil Kinz
kinzmama08 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've been having issues with the website for 5 HOURS! Everyone in my household has an account(there are 6 total). Nothing we have done has been credited. Ganz needs to make-up for this in some way!!! It has been a total waste of our time doing the activities, only to see "please wait", and then being logged out!!!!!
kinzmama08 is offline Female
Closed