Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
kkamll is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz is unbelievable!

Yea except Ganz didn't even record my score as a personal score. Personally I just want to be reimbursed with the 1018 kinzcash I earned.
kkamll is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #22

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

happened to me too, I sent an email but got no response
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbull (2).jpg (224.6 KB, 13 views)
janna479 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #23

candycorn14 is on a distinguished road

ohh my gosh! so would i! ive gotten riped of by ganz and their "system" before too so dont think your all alone we need to do something!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #24

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

That wouldnt be good! that is soo mean! That happened to me with Picnic! But just 4 1 hour!
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #25
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

That's pretty unfair... TWO HOURS!? And you got nothing. I'm sorry!!
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #26
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

If I were you I would not let this go without talking with someone from Ganz about it. I mean, you just spent two hours of your life playing this game for no other reason but to get kinzcash and you deserve to be awarded the amount you won. I would fight it till I couldn't fight anymore. Ganz get's me so angry with the stupid stuff they do sometimes. Keep us updated on the situation.

Oh and I know you worked hard for it...I played earlier and I can't remember what board I got to but, my score was around 6500 when I got killed and I thought it was hard to just get that far. You deserve the kinzcash!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #27
kkamll is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much everyone for the support. I will try and keep you updated, but for now I'm going to give Ganz some time to respond before I try further. I hope that anyone else who encounters this same problem complains too so that Ganz can eliminate these unfair "highest reasonable scores" that they never warned us about.
kkamll is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #28
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

that would really make me angry. one night my mom was playing a game and she started before 1:00 am and the game ended after...she should have gotten like 650kc and a trophy but she got nothing because as soon as the game ended it said sorry we cannot connect you to webkinz world or something like that. i guess it was to late at night or something...
i hope you get your kc and a trophy!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #29
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

I am really not surprised.. That happened to me with hungry hog. I was SO angry... How the system doesn't know that you have been PLAYING is beyond me... In addition, your account could be flagged for suspicious activity. So make sure that you let them know because that way, they can't acuse you of something you didn't do!!!

Crazy!!!
Chantili is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #30
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

that happened to me before when i was playing hungry hog! i played forever and then it wouldnt give my my KC i was so mad
brownpig is offline Female
Closed