Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kkamll is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ganz is unbelievable!

I just played Booger Gets an A for 2 hours before I lost and I was supposed to be awarded 815 KC w/ 203 bonus since it was the game of the hour when I started and then the screen said my score was too high to be reasonable and I wouldn't get my score recorded or get my kinzcash! I took a screenshot of what I should be awarded, but I didn't take one during the game. I don't know how I should contact Ganz about this or whether I should forget about my hard earned money. And for those of you who have never done it, 2 hours strait adding isn't that easy! I am pretty mad right now!
kkamll is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Ganz is unbelievable!

You should totally contact GANZ with the picture you took! You earned that money, and you might get a trophy!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
namegal

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

That is so mean and rude why would they do that maybe because its because it was the bonus of the HOUR and you would get way to much but when that game is the bonus of the DAY then play it!!
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
darkness1998

i would call ganz and complain about your problem.also, i think but am not sure that the maximum score for booger gets an a is 30 thousand points.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
pj1sportsfan

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I agree with gottaluvjoe. Just seconding it.
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #6

How should I go about contacting them? I only have the picture showing what I should be awarded, I accidentally got rid of the screen that told me it was too high to award though but I still want to contact them.

---------- kkamll added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

My score was 39284. If I had known I wouldn't get my money, I would've lost on purpose sooner.

Last edited by kkamll; 07-10-2008 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kkamll is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #7
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! I would be so mad! TOTALLY contact Ganz!
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #8

I just emailed them and attached a page with my score. I hope I get a response. If not I might call them, though I'm still not sure. I do no that I am going to start quitting games on webkinz when they are giving me a lot of kinzcash.
kkamll is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:11 PM   #9
namegal

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

I think e-mail might take longer.
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:11 PM   #10
hqzach

hqzach is an unknown quantity at this point

i think on webkinz there is a link so that you can email ganz if u have a problem you should totally email them one time i added a webkinz and didnt get my PSI OR PSF and it was my tenth pet and i didnt get my SUPERBED i emailed ganz and they fixed everything
Closed