Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Threatend to banned my account because I missed typed!

Why call Ganz and force them to hire more customer service and raise prices just for standard security measures? This doesn't make sense. Please stop giving this piece of advice unless it is absolutely necessary. When something really goes wrong, they either don't take us seriously or they have so many complaints to go through that it takes longer to get to the more serious problems.

I advise you to wait the 24 hours and have someone help you enter all of those codes if you can't see them. have someone read them off to you while you type. Don't call Ganz. They can't do anything for you regarding this problem.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #12

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

I don't know what to say about that.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #13

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so sorry to hear that.
My mother is blind and I have to do quite a bit for her.

I know quite a bit about the subject, this is what I would do.

Call the support number
When you get a rep, ask to talk to their supervisor
Explain your sight issues and tell him about the threat of the ban.
Then tell them this
" I have very poor eyesight and since your website does not have any assistance for the disabled I would like to read these codes to you so you can put them in for me."

In America it is called ADA, but they should offer the help.
If not, then let them know you will have to blog it so everyone will know not to get involved with WW if they have a sight disability.

I would hope that their attitude toward you and your issue will quickly change.
Lojack is offline Male
Old 01-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #14
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I had this happen to me also when I was trying to put in codes that were so tiny I couldn't read them without a magnifying glass...LOL. I actually used the magnifying glass and all was well...It is a general message...call them and let them know about your vision problems and they should understand....good luck..
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #15
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

I would try to get an adult or a friend to type it in for you. That would be helpful, so you do not screw up some more... But that was very unfair of Ganz! They should really listen to our resons.
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #16
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
I am so sorry to hear that.
My mother is blind and I have to do quite a bit for her.

I know quite a bit about the subject, this is what I would do.

Call the support number
When you get a rep, ask to talk to their supervisor
Explain your sight issues and tell him about the threat of the ban.
Then tell them this
" I have very poor eyesight and since your website does not have any assistance for the disabled I would like to read these codes to you so you can put them in for me."

In America it is called ADA, but they should offer the help.
If not, then let them know you will have to blog it so everyone will know not to get involved with WW if they have a sight disability.

I would hope that their attitude toward you and your issue will quickly change.
Way to go! Good advice. They will help someone with disabilities, but that doesn't take away the securities that are there for our protection. I just bought a webkinz last week who's code has been stolen. If we force them to take away those securities then none of our webbies would be safe. I find it hard to believe that there are so many dishonest people stealing these codes, but there are far more then we will ever realize.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #17
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

If you do call them let us know how it works out for you. Like I said I would call them. Thats what customer service is for. Their specific job is to assist webkinz customers, help with any issues, and make sure we are satisfied with their product. If your like alot of serious webkinz users (and it sounds like you are) you have no doubt spent hundreds of dollars on webkinz and related products. For that kind of money we deserve to use customer service for any issue we see fit. I doubt ganz would want to loose good customers that get banned for mistaken idenity just because they didn't want to bother the people who get paid to help us.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #18
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Same thing happened to me when I was entering a box of codes. Just wait the 24 hours and make sure to double check the code before you press send. Don't worry about it is not a big deal.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

This happened to my poor neice, because the codes that come from the lip gloss are folded in half (who thought that was a good idea? ) so that by the time that they get to the consumer, there is already a crease running down the center of it. My neice, my mom and I all tried and tried to tell what the code said, and I would go to each one of my accounts to try because she had done it too often from her account. Finally, we just had to give up. My mom and I both felt so bad, we ensured my niece that we'd buy her a new lip gloss so she could get the code. I know it's just a safety measure, but sometimes it's frustrating.....I hope you get to enter your codes tomorrow!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed