Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
Webkinz :)

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Ganz Threatend to banned my account because I missed typed!

I just got my new webkinz box of trading cards and I missed typed a code multible times (I have very bad eyes) so GANZ just HAD to think that I was trying to hack a code. Grr. So now I need to wait a 24HOURS untill I can re-type my code and pray that I don't mess up my other 76 codes (oh yeah, I counted) or Ganz said that my account would be BANNED! ALL 45+ webkinz GONE! I am not going to risk that untill I know for sure that ganz knows I am NOT hacking ANYTHING! What can I do to insure that my account won't die?

All I wanted was some new items for my pets!
Erinmokney is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mom2Alex
Same thing happened to me when I was entering a box of codes. Just wait the 24 hours and make sure to double check the code before you press send. Don't worry about it is not a big deal.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Ganz Threatend to banned my account because I missed typed!

call them and tell them. i am SO sorry to hear this. im about to call them too, one i find the numer. LOL
Old 01-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I'm so sorry this happened to you.
You should call Ganz and explain why you miss typed the code. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I'm very sorry this happened. the number for GANZ is 1-866-WEBKINZ.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Call them or ask a sibling parent or friend to type it for you
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys.I probably will call them.
Erinmokney is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Erinmonkey, what you saw is a standard security that has been in place since the beginning of Webkinz. Just sometimes when they do other things that include new programming, that security gets heightened and you get that response after you have typed in a couple of codes wrong.
I have had it happen to me on NUMEROUS occasions because they are hexa-decimal alpha/numeric codes it is not unusual, especially when there are multiples to input, for a couple of them to get mixed up.
With the Multiple coded ones from series 1 and two, after I was finished with the code I would strike it out with a highlighter so that I wouldn't accidently use part of the code above that had already been used.
Don't worry, Ganz will not ban you. You just make sure you don't try to put any codes in before the 24 hour period or it will start the time ban all over again from the first hour, k?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That really stinks!

It's happened to me a few times, and it's been very annoying. Just try to read the letters VERY, VERY carefully. Also, don't put codes in during your 24-hour period of no codes (something'll happen then).

I hope you manage to use all "76" codes.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I would call ganz just for good measure. I would just give them the heads up that you have bad eyesite and 76 codes to enter and the likelyhood of you entering the codes wrong a few more times are pretty good. I'd also write the persons name down and the time you talked to them. That way if anything does happen you have already delt with the issue upfront and have the persons info you worked the problem out with.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've had boxes of trading cards before and had this happen to me. I finally learned to be very careful with the cards with multiple codes on them and also to be patient and not try to enter too many at once.

I wish Ganz's checking could be a bit smarter and realize that the code you entered in wrong was just a digit or so off. It's easy to mistake a 5 and an S for example or to transpose figures. But people have good advice, call Ganz and tell them that you have bad eyes.

And enter just a few codes at a time and rest in between. Be careful to keep the ones you have already entered separate from the ones you have not.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed