Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #51
Gonna get a new
Webkinz :)

animallover317 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address

Thanks a bunch for this! I should contact them about their tournament arena that hasn't been working for months, and they still haven't fixed it! It really makes me mad.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #52
Doglover8024 is a

doglover8024 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I've needed that for a while...
doglover8024 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #53
moneycop23 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i just found a wbsite that seels virtual items for real cash i will call ganz and report!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #54
♥I LOVE MY

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

thanks much!
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #55
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

Thanks FIA!
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 05-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #56
Ciciteehee

Thanks so much FIA! I've been looking for the e-mail FOR EVER!!! THANKS!!! ♥
Old 05-16-2008, 08:40 PM   #57
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Thanks for the info. I was told that a tech rep would call about my account. That was on January 22nd. I'M STILL WAITING. I opened my account on Christmas Day. I'm sure that everyone knows about those accounts. Ganz couldn't handle the "traffic" and all accounts got messed up. I am still waiting for them to straighten mine out. Anyone have the answer to how many times can ess with dakota and kat with joccy win Bingoz? Kat with Joccy has won every day since March. AMAZING!!!!!
:rdr:

I was just recently told by a rep name jeff that they are working on this problem and that is why there is no more bingoz at this time. B4 you know it hopefully, it will be back up and we won't have to restart our cards everday because ess with dakota and kat with joccy has won everyday. lol
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #58
louie87

louie87 is on a distinguished road

i'm gonna call them and ask them where the dang trading room is
louie87 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #59
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WackyForWebkinz
I can tell you from expiernce...There customer service stinks...I've been trying for weeks to get them to return my phone call...So I went to the head of GANZ to get some help...I finally got a phone call back today...Now I am waiting for the Supervisor to call me back...It's a real shame when we spend all this money on their product and you can't get any help when it's needed.

You are very correct about that!!!! I am actually going to write Ganz himself cause I am tired of the brush around. They think that giving me $3000 kinz cash and my missing potm item is going to satisfy me, well it hasn't. I did not know that after your 10th pet you were suppose to be getting 2 exclusives, plus the food, plus the psi, well that wasn't happening for me. I was only get one exclusive. I kept wondering why my son kept get so much more then me, then I'm like wait a minute somethings not right here and I wrote Ganz, well they told me that yes you are suppose to get 2 exclusive, psi, food and and if it is your 10, 15, 20, 25, etc pet you will get an exclusive bed which I have always gotten. I now have over 60 pets, and I did not realize this until like my 50th pet that I should be getting xtra exclusives. I wrote ganz over and over again with no responses, then i got a couple responses saying, well if you are missing items it means tht someone has your password, so they really weren't reading my email, they were just picking certain words out, (missing items) and then sending the email about that. Then I got a phone number with an extension and one person saiid well we are not suppose to do this but I will put money in your acct, well I thought she would at least make up for the 35-40 exclusives that I did not get, no she only put 3000 kinz cash in my acct, then I had another problem and didn't get my POTM item for the pink poodle which i believe a lot of people had, well a strength tester showed up in my dock (oh boy) I get to test the strength of my thumb on the mouse. It doesn't even come with a hammer, go figure!!! Well then the other night I adopted 2 more pets and on my 2nd pet I didn't get anything with it, not welcome baloons, no boxes, just a blank space in my box and it said grey arabian gift box, so I pulled the blank spot into my room and it gave me the genie that came with it and the food item. I didn't get any exclusives and I didn't even get my cash. Now we know we put a lot of money out for these pets and I don't feel tht its right that the cust serv rep says well I'm sorry but we really can't do anything about it. I did get his name and I also told him I wll be writing directly to Ganz because I thnk he needs to know how his customers are being treated. We all pay the same amount and darn it we should all get the equal amt!!!! So if anyones with me let me know and I will put your user name down along with mine after I write the letter. Thanks to all for listening, I just had to get that out!!!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #60
Ciciteehee

Thanks again! I REALLY appreiate you making this thread, FIA!
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, pounder, thanks!!!, webkinzandme says thanks