Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #271
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address

thank you webkinz insider and FIA!
purplerocks7866 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #272
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

the costumer service phone only works form monday to fryday
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #273
Webkinz :)

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks i needed to contact ganz about a pack of trading cards.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #274
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

This totally works out for me. I have tried emailing them, but it just didn't work. I will also try mailing them, I hope it works...
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 10-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #275

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

when i call it just goes beep beep beep
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #276
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks FIA! I never knew their number.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #277
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

I hate this because u can only use 300 characters and a huge percent of my KC has gone away WHILE logged in and I changed my pass like 100 times!!! I am so angry at them now
several of my beds are gone 2 including sone superveds and Sleeping Shrub bed
Old 11-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #278
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Our family has usually gotten response within 3 days or so, either by e-mail or phone. I don't think people should call Webkinz with ideas. It is a support line and it needs to be used primarily for people who are having trouble with their accounts.
Just my opinion...
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 09:00 AM   #279
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Once, I used Customer Service because my account froze when I went to a specific room. They sent me an e-mail the next day!

Last edited by achapkid; 11-21-2009 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: "Freezed" is not a word
achapkid is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 12:20 PM   #280
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Is there a mail address for Ganz? I can't read two letters/numbers on one of the feature codes from a pack of trading cards. I'm assuming I will need to mail the card to Ganz to get a replacement code. I tried guessing and now I'm locked out of the code shop for 24 hours. I won't try guessing again!
tin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, pounder, thanks!!!, webkinzandme says thanks