Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #251
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address

Just expressing a moment of frustration! Over two hours on the phone with these people because they couldn't just tell me their servers were down and they couldn't help me today! I called, spelled the account name several times, told them I didn't get a Signature item with the Signature pet, offered the ID# but they didn't want it. (should've been my clue that they were having problems.) Got put on hold for like 20 minutes. Hung up, called back.

This is the really pretty part: there are only a few people (maybe two!) in that office, because the woman who answered KNEW me! She said "[man's name] is working on that, let me transfer you". I got his voice mail. I left a voice message with my number.

No call.

I call BACK. The woman again, so she takes all the information again, which she already has (and tells me that later). They were stalling! She said as much, but first, she said if I didn't receive a Signature item, I didn't have one coming. I was all dumbfounded, then said "I think we get a Signature item with our Signature pet." Then she asked what I got. I explained how there was a box, and one of those prizes was another box, but it opened empty.

She said she had no clue what I meant!!! She asked why I would get TWO boxes for one pet! (LOL!) I explained again that there was a box in the box.

I continued that we dragged the signature box into the room, and it "exploded" open, but no prize.

She's like, "what do you mean explode?"

She finally admitted that they've been trying to check the account to see if there's a signature item or not (like I'm lying I guess), for the last hour, but the server was and still is down!!!

And to call back one day when their server is working again -- like *Monday*?!

OMGosh I'm so frustrated! Why can't they just say, "we're having technical difficulties"!?? Why put me on hold that long? Why give me some made up stories to see if I'd get frustrated and hang up? (Which I was close to doing, but kept in mind that mostly children might be having to deal with these guys.)
tkprit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #252
avadel20
Webkinz :)

avadel is on a distinguished road

thank you for doing this
avadel is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #253

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Gee, the Webkinz site doesnt help me too much with not being able to log in AT ALL yesterday, thus not getting my Summer Sensation Gift. I hate to say this, but GANZ is pulling my last nerve.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 06-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #254
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

They don't understand the problem glitches at Ganz, like they are keeping them secret
I think Ganz should tell WHY they do the glitches!

View Post Originally Posted by [xo]starburst
deleted
PS: Starburst, I think you shouldn't have put THAT here!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 07-05-2009 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: removed quote
achapkid is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #255
tamagotchipet95

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

cool thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The customer service thing is a piece of crap though! And i am a little too shy to call ganz! But i will get the nerve too and i'll get my but on the phone!!!! but that's a one day thing too.......
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #256
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

thanks! If i ever need to contact them i know what to do now!
totogirl65 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #257
IcyChillzzz

IcyChillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

well, does this apply to general fan mail, or only technical q's?

"man, ray gun is so hardcore"

http://www.************/watch?v=-kx4UgeNHfs

[IMG]http://tbn2.******************?q=tbn:iFQul63bnymVMM:http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg42_02.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #258

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Go to the ganz website and click questions and comments.
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #259
I saw Jason Mraz in

MrHappyFan has a spectacular aura about

if you dont know what the operator hours are call and itll tell u.
MrHappyFan is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #260
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

thanks a lot!
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, pounder, thanks!!!, webkinzandme says thanks