Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #231
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
I called and left a message but I'm irritated that they don't have immediate assistance. Most other businesses have someone manning the phones. Why do they need to call us back? Do they look at your account first?
Hi Gigglemeg,
It is very frustrating to need help and not get it. It would be very helpful if Webkinz had a receptionist. The delay may be because they sometimes have more phone calls than people to answer them.

View Post Originally Posted by kaitlynmichelle
I have tried emailing and it said to use their form on webkinz.com ... my hot air balloon has been stuck in a doorway for a long time which is pretty upsetting. First day I get it and it gets stuck! BUT when I fill out the "my vehicle is stuck" form, it says my information doesn't match what they have on file. I think I know my own birthday, etc. so I know its right. I'll have to try calling but it seems to me the customer service is pretty bad.
Hi Kaitlynmichelle,
You want to very carefully look at the form. The birthday format is ddmmyyyy. This is the standard for Canada but not the USA. For example a birthdate of December 11, 1995 would be entered as 11121995 in the Ganz form. On Monday I did call and get two items unstuck. It did take awhile to get through on the phone. The representative was very helpful.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #232
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I called Ganz today and was shocked that once I got past the "Press 1 for English, 2 for French, etc." an actual real live person picked up the phone!! I was totally prepared to leave a message for a Customer Service rep to call me back.

Unfortunately, the very kind lady on the phone could not help me with my problem. I keep getting the "Please Wait" message that lasts an eternity about every 10 minutes or so. She took down my IP address, service provider and router and promised to forward my information on to their computer techies in the hopes that they'll someday have a fix for this problem. She did not have a timeline as to when the problem would be fixed though.

I told her I was concerned about missing out on activities during the ExtravaGANZa, and her suggestion was to play on a friend or family member's computer!! Like that's realistic!

Anyway, be of good cheer you long suffering WW fans. If you need to call in for customer support maybe you will be lucky like me and get to talk to a real person!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:32 PM   #233
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
I called Ganz today and was shocked that once I got past the "Press 1 for English, 2 for French, etc." an actual real live person picked up the phone!! I was totally prepared to leave a message for a Customer Service rep to call me back.
I had to call today about a problem and I was surprised to get through to a Rep so quickly too. She was so nice and seemed eager to help me out. It looks like Ganz is taking Customer Service seriously these days. It's a very welcome change.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #234
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I had to call Ganz/Webkinz today and got through to a real person immediately as well. She was very nice, very helpful and was able to give me a solution immediately. This is the first time I have ever had to call them and it was a very positive experience
legogrl is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #235
Webkinz :)

cherry_coke will become famous soon enough

Thanks FIA! I've been emailing them ideas.
cherry_coke is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #236
Webkinz :)

TeeTree will become famous soon enough

Thank you. I emailed them a while ago since my lil' kinz hippo is showing big in webkinz world and they said to call...but I didn't have their number.
TeeTree is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #237
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

I have been trying to call ganz for the past two days but always get a busy signal. Is there any other way to contact them. I can't log into my Webkinz JR account. I can get into the parent one, but not the other. Everytime I enter my screen name and password then click on the green button, nothing happens except my screen name and password disapears. I tried everything, my pop up block is off too.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #238
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

i will try emailing them, thanks a bunches!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 09:40 AM   #239
Lil Kinz
Cathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Charms

Can anyone help me I've collected all 24 charms in the charm forest and it will not give me my exclusive item, what should I do??? should I call Ganz. Thank you
Old 05-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #240
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Charms

View Post Originally Posted by Cathy
Can anyone help me I've collected all 24 charms in the charm forest and it will not give me my exclusive item, what should I do??? should I call Ganz. Thank you
Yes, call or e-mail them.
wowewe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, pounder, thanks!!!, webkinzandme says thanks