Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

cutestweeone is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address

Thank you very much for posting this information. The people who work in the customer service department are very prompt & very friendly.

I called and left a message for their customer service yesterday and received a call this afternoon.

The secret code for my manatee didn't work and they were able to check to see that it was indeed valid. Apparently a large number of manatees were shipped out before their secret codes were entered into the system. They reassured me that the codes would be entered by the end of this week.
cutestweeone is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 04:16 PM   #112
jorlynn235

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

thank you so much this really helps!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 11:08 AM   #113
Noodles my doxy

noodles102 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com

That's really cool!
noodles102 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #114
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lcunha72
I had the same question today because I adopted three new pets and only one of them got a room. The other two ended up in my garden. I looked around for an answer and then decided to check out the guide. In one of the sections (maybe the section about adopting new pets...) it says that only your first 10 pets get a medium sized room. I guess after that you have to buy additional rooms if you want them.

Hope that helps a little!:
you get extra KC for the 11th and beyond pet instead of an extra room. So if you want an extra room, you can buy it, and place it where you want.

I have started putting 2 pets into each large room instead of one pet each in a small one. It gives you more room to decorate, and it's easy to get another bed in there. The small rooms that come with the pet get too crowded for me too fast if I want to put some more pieces in there to decorate with.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #115
Lil Kinz
HansMom is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

I've been lurking for a bit, but have registered today. Really great site!

My question is, I wrote them at the email address back on the 20th regarding missing exclusives from my daughter's account. They wrote back with the phone number and a "case" number to use. Well I called it on the 22nd and left a detailed message including the phone number where I could be reached, her acct. name (no password) and what was missing. I still had not heard back by last night (Mon. 28th) so called again. Today I receive an email supposedly from them (looks the same) referencing the email I sent. But this one is asking for:

"-First name of the user
-Birth Date of User
-Pet Type
-Secret code
-Sequence Number (This is printed on the top left side of the opened Webkinz tag or on the back of the tag, below the UPC code on the tag. This number could be up to 15 digits long) If trading card – not applicable
-Place of Purchase (Store Name, City, State)
- Issue you are currently experiencing"

It goes on to say that once it gets that info, (most of which I'd already given) it says they'll call between Mon. and Fri.

This seems to conflict with their prior phone message (when you call) and asking for the secret code has me a bit concerned. Should I be, or does this sound like typical strategy for them?

Thanks for your patience with a newbie.

Candace
HansMom is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #116
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much. I will need this info in the future.
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #117
Lil Kinz
kuromikuty is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx for the help!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #118

laxgoalie182 is on a distinguished road

thanks FIA!
laxgoalie182 is offline Male
Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #119
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I appreciate you putting this on here, It will help all WI members having problems and needing to contact GANZ. Thanks again!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #120
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

oh really cool thanks im writing that down say hi to my webkinz -:toucan::gr::goo::pig::rac:
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, pounder, thanks!!!, webkinzandme says thanks