Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #31
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ganz parent bloggerhood click to win problems

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
Okay, I just got off the phone with Webkinz, and she said that the problem had not been reported. She did go to the parent site and found that what I was saying was true, (not the nicest customer service rep), and said that she is going to pass it along... I think for anything to change, more people are going to have to call. The number is 1-866-932-5469, if any of you would like to help! I hope they fix this, I really liked these prizes. Maybe if enough of us call they will fix and extend the days to make up for this.
Thanks for calling, I'm going to call now too.
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #32
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I also just called to report the problem. CSR, a very nice young man, said he would pass it along to the supervisor. I hope it's fixed soon, I really like these prizes.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #33

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Thanks for calling, I'm going to call now too.
Thanks for helping, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I also just called to report the problem. CSR, a very nice young man, said he would pass it along to the supervisor. I hope it's fixed soon, I really like these prizes.
Thanks for calling in too! I am glad we have this community of webkinz friends!
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #34
tuesday72093

sunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond reputesunnypinksky has a reputation beyond repute

I called too. They said they'll pass it along. I'm kind of sad it hasn't been fixed yet.
sunnypinksky is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #35

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
I am having the same issue. I see the black box. I have been able to find it everyday until today.
Me too...same problem and I cleared the cache, diff browsers etc
adrib is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #36
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

They must be getting a lot of calls because I can't even get through to complain about this issue!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #37
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
They must be getting a lot of calls because I can't even get through to complain about this issue!
I usually use the estore number because I get through better. Got through the first time and was told this problem is just on Firefox so I tried IE and Chrome with the same result. I called back and had to listen to the music a short time. Got what I think may have been the same person, told her I could not find it on the other browsers. She is going to pass that on to tech support. They might have it fixed before the offer is over but I wouldn't count on it.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #38
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I just got through and the rep also told me it was FF specific but since I use Safari, I convinced her this wasn't true. Hope they get it fixed soon!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #39

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

I think they have fixed this as I just found the ad using IE. I couldn't find it this morning! Thanks to all who called!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #40

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the help, for those who posted and called. I just checked and got it on firefox! Yah to the Webkinz Insider team!
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
holly(: