Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 03:29 AM   #21
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ganz parent bloggerhood click to win problems

I am seeing black spaces where the ads should be too. This runs until the 15th April.
tashytoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #22
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I am so glad I came here. Although I did spend 11/2 hrs looking and doing the other 3 contests. I am done until Ganz takes care of it. Thanks for posting this.

Look for the Bloggerhood Blast Click to Win ad (displayed below) in the Ganz Parent Club Bloggerhood between March 29th and April 15 to win special Bloggerhood Blast prizes!
Some of the potential prizes are: Trading Card Condo Bed Trading Card Condo Fridge Trading Card Condo Lounger Chicken Poster Witch's Bathtub Poster
Start clicking on March 29th in the Ganz Parent Club Bloggerhood! You can win one item per Webkinz World account per day! Each day lasts from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST. Some prizes are more rare than others.

Last edited by luvey53; 08-03-2012 at 01:40 AM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 05:24 AM   #23
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Still no sign of the blogger ad....
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #24
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Same problem here. Getting the blank ad space. No problems until today.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #25
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

thanks everyone or making me feel better
i see those black ads too, and i was able to find these ads before, now i can't. just like someone else said, i just updated my flash player.
mentos is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #26
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

same here for me too. just a black ad space.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #27
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

same here!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #28
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I took a break from the ads the past couple of days, but today I'm just seeing the black ad too.
Wonder if they had the wrong end date for the promo. You never know with Ganz! lol
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #29

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I spent long enough trying to find the ad today that I had to check WI, and lo and behold, it is a problem. Getting the black ads too. I was able to get them yesterday morning, but not this morning.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #30

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Okay, I just got off the phone with Webkinz, and she said that the problem had not been reported. She did go to the parent site and found that what I was saying was true, (not the nicest customer service rep), and said that she is going to pass it along... I think for anything to change, more people are going to have to call. The number is 1-866-932-5469, if any of you would like to help! I hope they fix this, I really liked these prizes. Maybe if enough of us call they will fix and extend the days to make up for this.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
holly(: