Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Exclamation Answered: ganz parent bloggerhood click to win problems

I have had no problem finding this click to win ad on the parent site until today. I have found alot of other ads that will load, but then also blank/black screen ads that don't load. I have tried on firefox and IE9. Is anyone else having problems today? I really wanted to get more of the furniture, but am at a loss today.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Glamourqueen
Thanks for all the help, for those who posted and called. I just checked and got it on firefox! Yah to the Webkinz Insider team!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: ganz parent bloggerhood click to win problems

Showing up fine for me. Maybe try clearing your cache?
How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Glamourqueen Thanks for posting!
I am having the same trouble.

We have found the ad with no problem every day until now.
Cache cleared, etc - did not help.

Hoping to find a solution! Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #4

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

I did clear my cache and history, etc... I even ran a scan from my anti virus thinking maybe it was my computer. Thanks for letting me know that it is not only me.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #5

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I too haven't found ANY of these, not even on the first day And I was really looking forward to getting a lot of pieces of this theme...
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #6

I had a hard time finding them on the first day, but then I realized that I had to click on a bloggerhood link. Did you try that? I am trying many things today, my computer updated adobe flash when I logged on today, I am afraid that may be the problem with the ad. If they don't show up again, I will call Ganz tomorrow.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
codaykinz

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Once your in bloggerhood just click on one of the stories on that page (theres 33 pages of stories) each page has like 6 or 8 stories. In my FF browser it opens in a new tab, the banner will b at the top, if its not there close it and go to another story. I click on a couple (4) stories per page then move to the next page.
DayKinz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #8

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Same problem here. I have had no trouble in previous days but just now I try to get it and am not. I do see an ad that is black and am thinking that may be it.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #9
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I am having the same issue. I see the black box. I have been able to find it everyday until today.
Liw is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by DayKinz
Once your in bloggerhood just click on one of the stories on that page (theres 33 pages of stories) each page has like 6 or 8 stories. In my FF browser it opens in a new tab, the banner will b at the top, if its not there close it and go to another story. I click on a couple (4) stories per page then move to the next page.
yes, I did that, and had no problems seeing the ad before today. But today it won't show up.

View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
Same problem here. I have had no trouble in previous days but just now I try to get it and am not. I do see an ad that is black and am thinking that may be it.
thank you, maybe with all of us trying, we can figure this out before the contest ends.

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
I am having the same issue. I see the black box. I have been able to find it everyday until today.
thanks for posting, so glad that it is not just me. If you figure out what is happening, let me know!
Closed

Tags
holly(: