Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 05:44 PM   #41
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

I know!!! I noticed that, they have like 50 webkinz rumors about new 1s, but they're website *****! I luv them, but why would we buy MORE when they're website is getting WORSE!? We should sign a petition!

---------- gatorgirlchamps added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cube24
We've lost so many things, I posted a few weeks ago about almost everything missing from my daughters house, and she had little kc left. Very sad, she had 35 pets, some of which were my other kids. She lost PSI's, superbeds, rares, kinz shop clothes. We're slowly rebuiding her house now but she isn't as interested in WW as she was before.
Yesterday and today I didn't get my bonus gift box contents from 2 seperate adoptions. Both times the box opened, screen came up with the writing and sparkles, but the item wasn't there. After relogging in and out, still no items. I figure if I do things on ww when it's not as busy, there won't be problems, but I guess not. On a good note though, my next adoption bonus was the rare pig fountain worth like 3000kc
Ganz is producing so many items to make us happy, they're trying to keep up with the growing demands and heavy traffic on ww...but IMO they're lagging a bit. Unless your able to get online during the day, you have to deal with slowness and more glitches. I've noticed slowness is getting better than it was(Monday thru Thursday evenings aren't as slow) Weekends aren't getting better though, my kids get so frustrated. No it's not fair that they have rares while kids are in school. Valentines Day was a total traffic jam. I feel bad for the kids that sat there for an extended amount of time trying to get their gifts and spin on the superwheel. At least Ganz was kind enough to celebrate Valentines Day and give us what they did. Good thing we did most of our gardening before my kids went to school, because I wasn't able to get back into our rooms til like 11pm.
Ganz protects themselves with their user agreement. We've all agreed to it in order to access ww so we're out of luck on majority of the probems. All we can do is hope they get the bugs out quickly, and get better/faster customer support. If people would just email them once instead of numerous times over the same issue, that alone would cut down on time it takes them to answer emails.
We love WW, but until they start fixing the glitches, I'm not buying myself anymore webkinz items. Unless of course by a total miracle we find a cheeky cat/dog for $13 lol.
Losing/missing things is very frustrating. It's said good things come to those who wait...we're waiting...Ganz has probably got some great things in store for us in the near future.
true! wish I didn't sign it!

Last edited by gatorgirlchamps; 02-26-2008 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #42
kcofield is an unknown quantity at this point

my studio wont work! it says, ''we are doing animportant mantience'' FOR THE PAST MONTH!
im about to report it im sooo tired of it! i havent been able to use it like....never!
------------------------------
newest members: :sch:
Old 02-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #43
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

View Post Originally Posted by QJemkinz
I think Ganz should just shut down the site for a few days, even a week, and let their techs really work on the problems. I have a pet stuck in one of my gardens, I've emailed and called about it. It's getting frustrating. I know many people would get anxious about the site being down for a week, but I really think that's the way to go for Ganz. Shut down and FIX things, too hard for the techs to fix stuff in a few hours per night. BTW, I've tried everything with my stuck pet, I can't even get the room to load.
Very True I Agree!
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #44
onderful to be a

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

Yes this a lesson I too learned the hard way. NEVER put anything in the W-Shop sell space that you do not actually want to sell. Lost a TC1 trading clock and my first POTM exclusive snow machine that way before I read a thread on WI about it.

I did send a letter to support about it since my item went back to my dock and no money was added to my account but when I I logged oout and logged back in the items were gone.

I also sent a suggestion that they put a warning in the Sell part of the W-shop against pricing items you actually don't want to sell.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #45
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

Yep, this should be an Extreme warning!
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 09:43 PM   #46
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

there ARE glitches, but by being a user for a while you get used to it.... you dont really need to make a thread so you can complain.... talk to GANZ, no dont do that, they are working on fixing it...... everything takes time
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #47
emerald195

emerald195 will become famous soon enough

None of my things disappeared but my sister almost lost all of her exclusives. We first thought someone hacked on it. So she changed her password. But some of exclusives disappeared again. After that we were sure that it was a glitch from GANZ.
emerald195 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #48
Im Finally a

Devinxcore is on a distinguished road

I know they need to fix this problem.For awhile i thought someone was hacking me!!!All my stuff is dissapearing and im all mad.this is serious.It needs to be fixed and soon!!

---------- Devinxcore added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Also,Evertime i get on I Lose My stuff and i have more kinzcash thats the only reson I thought my account was getting hacked.

Last edited by Devinxcore; 03-09-2008 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #49
pup678

No offense but.. GANZ can't help their glitches and stuff! No one's perfect so it should make sense to say no website is perfect!!
Closed