Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 06:49 AM   #31
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

We've lost so many things, I posted a few weeks ago about almost everything missing from my daughters house, and she had little kc left. Very sad, she had 35 pets, some of which were my other kids. She lost PSI's, superbeds, rares, kinz shop clothes. We're slowly rebuiding her house now but she isn't as interested in WW as she was before.
Yesterday and today I didn't get my bonus gift box contents from 2 seperate adoptions. Both times the box opened, screen came up with the writing and sparkles, but the item wasn't there. After relogging in and out, still no items. I figure if I do things on ww when it's not as busy, there won't be problems, but I guess not. On a good note though, my next adoption bonus was the rare pig fountain worth like 3000kc
Ganz is producing so many items to make us happy, they're trying to keep up with the growing demands and heavy traffic on ww...but IMO they're lagging a bit. Unless your able to get online during the day, you have to deal with slowness and more glitches. I've noticed slowness is getting better than it was(Monday thru Thursday evenings aren't as slow) Weekends aren't getting better though, my kids get so frustrated. No it's not fair that they have rares while kids are in school. Valentines Day was a total traffic jam. I feel bad for the kids that sat there for an extended amount of time trying to get their gifts and spin on the superwheel. At least Ganz was kind enough to celebrate Valentines Day and give us what they did. Good thing we did most of our gardening before my kids went to school, because I wasn't able to get back into our rooms til like 11pm.
Ganz protects themselves with their user agreement. We've all agreed to it in order to access ww so we're out of luck on majority of the probems. All we can do is hope they get the bugs out quickly, and get better/faster customer support. If people would just email them once instead of numerous times over the same issue, that alone would cut down on time it takes them to answer emails.
We love WW, but until they start fixing the glitches, I'm not buying myself anymore webkinz items. Unless of course by a total miracle we find a cheeky cat/dog for $13 lol.
Losing/missing things is very frustrating. It's said good things come to those who wait...we're waiting...Ganz has probably got some great things in store for us in the near future.
cube24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
soccerkinz is on a distinguished road

I hope GANZ is trying harder. I don't seem to get logged out as often as a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping they are adding more servers. Valentine's day was difficult-I was glad my kids went on before school to do the superwheel and get their gifts. I am still very disappointed that I can't name any of my rooms. I think GANZ could at least have a list of names to choose from that we could title different rooms. I am getting lost in my own house!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

I think Ganz should just shut down the site for a few days, even a week, and let their techs really work on the problems. I have a pet stuck in one of my gardens, I've emailed and called about it. It's getting frustrating. I know many people would get anxious about the site being down for a week, but I really think that's the way to go for Ganz. Shut down and FIX things, too hard for the techs to fix stuff in a few hours per night. BTW, I've tried everything with my stuck pet, I can't even get the room to load.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #34
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

I really appriciate all Ganz has done but how do they exspect us to play and have fun if this is happening?
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #35

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Ganz doesn't need to produce more things that cause more glitches to make me happy...I was happy with the way WW was in the beginning...they just needed to add more themes and more things to the WShop.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #36
duckiegirl24

i lost my incubation chamber and my egyptian desk!and whats up with the rares at 8 AM?firstly somepeople have school and people like me who have winter break wouldnt even try to wake up that early! LOL but reely thats like the point of break, SLEEPING IN! infact i woke up at 10:30 2day. im still in my PJs
Old 02-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #37
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I wish they would stop making new product's and start fixing the one's they already have!
!!!!!!!!!!!111:goo::goo:
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #38
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
No, I never thought to thank them for doing anything right, nobody ever thanks me for doing things right at work, it's expected that if someone gets paid to do something, they do it right.
Since I pay ganz an incredible amount of money I dont' think it's too much to ask that the product I'm paying to use works when I want it to. I know that no company can be compeltely perfect ALL of the time and that glitches and bugs happen. But this has been going on too long. Most companies work out the problems they already have before they create new ones. THe point of the original post was that Ganz should maybe fix the problems they already have before they add anything new. I totally agree.
Webkinz insider, on the other hand, never seems to have glitches. I always get on when I want to, never have problems, if I email an adminstrator or mod, I get a very fast response. Not bad for a website that doesn't cost a penny to use. I thank Justin, Wendy and the mods of WI every chance I get.
I think the people of Ganz could learn a thing or 2 about customer service and efficiency from the people who run WI.
I completely agree.

I play on a very large gaming site and when they have an error they fix it, they not only fix it, they fix it fast. They had to get new servers (much like webkinz) they had the new servers up and running with almost no glitches in less than 24 hours.

I don't know about everyone else but I would rather them shut the site down for a few days and fix all these problems. I am thinking that maybe that's what needs to happen. It's probably hard to work on the site when people are coming and going all day.

I dunno I just wish they would fix it.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:00 PM   #39
kevin32904

kevin32904 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree about having all those glitches! i lost about 5 extra adoption gifts + psi's ! ode of wich was the under sea porthole. i am soooo mad about this because it is now worth so much! besides that i thought it looked really Cool!!
Old 02-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #40
gallantmon8

gallantmonVIII is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by *Meekalol*
I can't believe it! All of thse glitches!!! Lately in Webkinz World all sorts of things were reported and it's time Ganz fixed them. It's sounding so unbeliveable with all that has happened. And also some people have to miss important items because Ganz puts rares on school days. This is some problems:
  • Missing Items
  • The Stubborn "Please Wait"
  • Saying Correct Codes Were Incorrect
  • All Of A Sudden Being Logged Out
  • The "Invalid ID" Message
  • Not Being Able To Log On
  • And Much More
One of the good things is that Polar Plunge was fixed. I really like it BUT
it took them long.

In my personal opinion Ganz should not worry about the new products out for sale and trying to fix the game.

How are we supposed to play good when evrything was gone missing. I myself had many retireds and POTMs dissapeared.

Feel free to put other problems you've had in order for me to make a petition in the future.....
We need to do something.

(P.S I'm not trying to sound mean but this is whats happening)
Not to mention the UBER ANNOYING "That word is not allowed" thing, which isn't really a glitch, but still desperately needs to be resolved.....Get the hint?

---------- gallantmonVIII added 11 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

One way I summarize the current situation is this.......Ganon:You dare bring lotsa annoying unfixed glitches to my lair? YOU MUST DIIIEEEE!!!!!! -shoots lightning from hands- (I apologize for the YouTube **** refrence) That was kinda silly, but I'm putting this quite frankly:Ganz, quit being lazy and fix these annoying problems already. It's getting old. So ends my (possible) rant. (Sorry if this is a double post)

Last edited by gallantmonVIII; 02-26-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed