Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

The only glitch that they fixed instantly was when the pet of the month exclusives came out..and some people were able to buy them...those that did...had them taken away.
Jayne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #22
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

when i put my chihuahua psi in the sell section and took it out of the sell thing it was gone! that was my first webkinz
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 11:17 AM   #23
‚ô•Ask me ;)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

Yup. I know what you mean. Although I wish Ganz would fix the problems, there really isn't much we can do about it. Ganz will only fix the problem if they think it's important enough. Little things like glitches apposed to all the other things they are working on, are very small. So just be patient, they will fix them eventually.
Hope that helped :]
Old 02-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #24
Merry CHRISTmas!
Gifted

webkinzforever1 is on a distinguished road

true that! its awful...lets put off on creating new plush webkinz and adding more stuff to the game itself...let alone make sure everything goes right!!
webkinzforever1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #25

BabyBerry will become famous soon enough

I lost my rainy day window and my golden safe. I AM SOOO MAD! I WANTED THAT GOLD SAFE!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #26
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I realize how totally frustrating all these
problems can be....I have them too.
At the risk of sounding like a Pollyanna, I
truly believe that Ganz is doing their very
best to solve them. Remember, Ganz's
Creative Director plays in Wkw too, so
he knows the problems....I hope they
fix them soon.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #27
tabbytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not so sure if the director really knows the problems unless he had a failed adoption right after Christmas. IS it too much to ask that 6 weeks later they should have all those fixed??

I'm really getting discouraged. I still can't rename my rooms, but I get an email from Gantz saying everything is okay.

They haven't updated their "technical difficulties" message since Dec 31. It still says they are fixing things and plan to be done by mid-January. It still says we will get a 1 month extension at the end of January. Well, it's February and I'm no better off than I was a month ago.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #28
Gift Trainee

PiggleStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. I miss half of the little...floaty things (e.g. Winterfest snowflakes) because of that little "please wait" thing. I understand that Ganz has a lot of traffic and stuff like that, but I think they're concentrating more on making money and new products that children will buy than trying to fix the glitches.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #29

gearhead is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in the online software. It is sooooooo full of bugs. Seems really unstable quite a bit of the time. One of these days, I feel like the whole thing is going to come crashing down on Ganz and us. I hope they are keeping good backup copies of the entire system.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have also had items taken from me when I put them in the w-shop sell window, and then remove them (they go back to your dock, but when you try to put them in your room, you get a server error, and they are gone forever). This has been happening to almost everyone for months. All they need to do to put a temporary fix on this problem, is to put a warning in the window that once you put your items up there to sell, they cannot be removed. They could take away the "remove" option from the sell window (but give the warning first, before you put something in the sell window). This would be a very easy "quick fix" that they could implement; but they haven't yet. If they do, then they probably would cut down on the email that people send them (most of the emails are probably about missing items).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed