Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

hsid, thats what i did 2 my kinzstyle clothes. I think Ganz should just lay off on making new webkinz for a while so that they can fix the problems. Plus, it would give collecters the chance to catch up on the webkinz. 2total has a point, and (s)he said it well. Rep points for 2total!
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #12
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

YES. Ganz must stop making more and more and more new stuff and keep the site working properly, which it is not. In addition to all the things already mentioned, there is still the months old room naming problem and now the pets never go below 100% problem. At the very least, they should acknowledge these big problems and tell Webkinz Insider what's going on. If the pets never get hungry, what's the point of the garden, the recipes, the stoves, blenders, and sandwich makers, essential parts of WebkinzWorld.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #13
PM me to become frie
Webkinz :)

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish Ganz would address issues too - but I also think that they do the best they can - I have seen young (5-year-old) sending a comment in the comment box that was nothing but gibberish, as she could barely spell and thought that the comment box was just another cool thing on webkinz world. I think Ganz probably has a lot of these messages to sift through, and that might not help speed up problems. Just a thought. Parents - Try to monitor your little ones to decrease the amount of gibberish mail - anything we can do to help will be appreciated I'm sure!
Old 02-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

If GANZ didn't worry about new items, then there wouldn't be any new items, and less people would buy webkinz. GANZ probably can't fix every single problem on the website becuase there are too many, but they do fix what they can!
Old 02-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #15
Abaca

i never knew about half those things... thanks for sharing them with us!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #16
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

Honestly right now Ganz has a lot of stuff!
I do appiciate all Ganz has done but Ganz is not doing things about glitches. They are trying but at least the major glitches should be fixed.
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #17

joymcg is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing! I had a similar problem a couple of days ago. I actually won an Ice Cream Bar Fridge on the Wheel of Wow (woohoo!! a decent prize!). Unfortunately, the site was freezing and please waiting while I was moving furniture around to place the fridge where I wanted it I ended up having to log out or close out or whatever, and when I FINALLY got back on, my fridge had somehow turned into a Yellow Googles Die! What?? I'm kind of a food freak and I was really excited about that fridge! Think I'll get it back?
Old 02-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Yeah, the fridge thing seems to be yet another glitch. I've seen many posts about people who have won the fridge and are now stuck with a google die that does not do anything, myself included. I can't sell it, put it into my room, or even give it away. I'd prefer the fridge, I don't play dice kinz so the die is usesless to me, even if it worked.

View Post Originally Posted by joymcg
Thanks for sharing! I had a similar problem a couple of days ago. I actually won an Ice Cream Bar Fridge on the Wheel of Wow (woohoo!! a decent prize!). Unfortunately, the site was freezing and please waiting while I was moving furniture around to place the fridge where I wanted it I ended up having to log out or close out or whatever, and when I FINALLY got back on, my fridge had somehow turned into a Yellow Googles Die! What?? I'm kind of a food freak and I was really excited about that fridge! Think I'll get it back?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #19

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

i totally agree with you! i always get that STUPID please wait thing and to add on to that, my computer is extremely slow so it takes even longer!! and what happened to kinz chat plus!!!! it said it would be back in a few weeks, not several MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me so mad!!and also sometimes when i try to log on, it says i have to wait in LINE!!!! if you ask me, gonz is kinda ******* up at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 01:22 AM   #20
littlered2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter and I are new to Webkinz, but I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones having problems! We had the same fridge glitch and she was bummed! And now we've completely lost her in-room checkers set and coloring book. Is it useless to write to them or will the problem be fixed on it's own?
Closed