Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Unanswered: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

I can't believe it! All of thse glitches!!! Lately in Webkinz World all sorts of things were reported and it's time Ganz fixed them. It's sounding so unbeliveable with all that has happened. And also some people have to miss important items because Ganz puts rares on school days. This is some problems:
  • Missing Items
  • The Stubborn "Please Wait"
  • Saying Correct Codes Were Incorrect
  • All Of A Sudden Being Logged Out
  • The "Invalid ID" Message
  • Not Being Able To Log On
  • And Much More
One of the good things is that Polar Plunge was fixed. I really like it BUT
it took them long.

In my personal opinion Ganz should not worry about the new products out for sale and trying to fix the game.

How are we supposed to play good when evrything was gone missing. I myself had many retireds and POTMs dissapeared.

Feel free to put other problems you've had in order for me to make a petition in the future.....
We need to do something.

(P.S I'm not trying to sound mean but this is whats happening)

Last edited by *Meekalol*; 02-11-2008 at 06:21 PM..
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Needs to Buckledown

my egyptian bed disapeared from my dock

---------- izz10995 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

and all the rares during school hours

Last edited by izz10995; 02-10-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

they should really do something
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I know, I lost an exclusive bed because I had the misfortune of opening the box just as I got logged out. Then when I tried to log back in I got a big green screen. When I finally got in later the bed was gone and no box. Emailed Ganz a couple of times but I just don't have the energy or patience to pursue it.
And what's up with this timer thing? Like the last thing I want to do after spending all this money is be told I have to wait "45 seconds" to be next in line to be connected.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

i know there are alot of glitches lately but have you tried to say thank-you to ganz for just having the website and everything they do right? there seems to be alot of negative and putting down. i for one would like to say thank-you ganz for the great work you do on the web site.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell
blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell

Hopefully...that is what they are going to do tomorrow as noted--- "Required Server Maintenance will occur on Monday, February 8th from 6 AM to 5 PM EST Monday Feb 8th..." They can't even get the correct date (day) on there statement, Friday was the 8th and Monday is the 11th.

blueguy

---------- blueguy added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Hopefully do some fixing if that is the correct date...

blueguy

Last edited by blueguy; 02-10-2008 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
blueguy is offline Male
Old 02-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Puppylove123 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i was just seeing how much my eygpitain bed would sell for and my formula blackboard not to sell them just to see how much they were worth and the i am sorry we cant log onto webkinz world please try again sign popped up
Old 02-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
Gifted

No, I never thought to thank them for doing anything right, nobody ever thanks me for doing things right at work, it's expected that if someone gets paid to do something, they do it right.
Since I pay ganz an incredible amount of money I dont' think it's too much to ask that the product I'm paying to use works when I want it to. I know that no company can be compeltely perfect ALL of the time and that glitches and bugs happen. But this has been going on too long. Most companies work out the problems they already have before they create new ones. THe point of the original post was that Ganz should maybe fix the problems they already have before they add anything new. I totally agree.
Webkinz insider, on the other hand, never seems to have glitches. I always get on when I want to, never have problems, if I email an adminstrator or mod, I get a very fast response. Not bad for a website that doesn't cost a penny to use. I thank Justin, Wendy and the mods of WI every chance I get.
I think the people of Ganz could learn a thing or 2 about customer service and efficiency from the people who run WI.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #9
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

wwwaaaaahhh!!!! im sooo sad! i just wanted to see what my ice cream tree was worth by putting it in the sell section ( i didn't mean to sell it ) and the Wshop automatically sells it!!!!!! i mean it didn't log me out or anything! i just put the item there and bang! gone...and i didn't even get the money for it!!!!!!! the ice cream tree was very special to me...my grandpa gave me my first webkinz and i got the ice cream tree in the gift box....now my grandpa's dead and i don't have the ice cream tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #10
Gifted

OHH!! That is so sad! I"m sorry to hear about that! Try to contact them right away, I know it might not help but it can't hurt.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa, I totally understand how you must be feeling, I'd be sad too.
I don't know what to say, I mean you could trade for another one but it won't be the same one so that might not be the best idea.
Do you still have the original pet? I guess at least you'll always have the pet.

View Post Originally Posted by hsid
wwwaaaaahhh!!!! im sooo sad! i just wanted to see what my ice cream tree was worth by putting it in the sell section ( i didn't mean to sell it ) and the Wshop automatically sells it!!!!!! i mean it didn't log me out or anything! i just put the item there and bang! gone...and i didn't even get the money for it!!!!!!! the ice cream tree was very special to me...my grandpa gave me my first webkinz and i got the ice cream tree in the gift box....now my grandpa's dead and i don't have the ice cream tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed