Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Ganz Missing Exclusive Policy Change

I just talked to a service representative at Ganz because one of the pets I entered on Saturday did not get it's exclusive item. She said people were taking advantage of the glitch and so they had just changed the policy and are now NOT giving out replacement exclusives. Instead, they will give you 2000 KC. When I asked if they knew what the problem was, she said they didn't but that they were working on it round the clock because they wanted to get it fixed and take care of their customers.
aussierocky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Missing Exclusive Policy Change

Wow, makes sense - when I got mine, my mom called and could not tell him exactly what the name of the pet was. she did give him the number off the tag and he gave her those exclusives.

According to them they can't really check to see if you got it or not..
Old 03-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I haven't gotten a call back yet.

I took a screen shot of my empty box, I don't care if they give me a random exclusive, but they better give me one since I can prove I didn't get it
janna479 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by aussierocky
I just talked to a service representative at Ganz because one of the pets I entered on Saturday did not get it's exclusive item. She said people were taking advantage of the glitch and so they had just changed the policy and are now NOT giving out replacement exclusives. Instead, they will give you 2000 KC. When I asked if they knew what the problem was, she said they didn't but that they were working on it round the clock because they wanted to get it fixed and take care of their customers.
What's sad is that some people would cheat and claim they didn't get one when they did which ruins it for those people who REALLY DIDN'T get their exclusive.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

This is not good news. I take screen shots and email it to ganz the times I've had missing exclusives. How do they know that people are taking advantage of the glitch........???? if they have no way of knowing all the people calling may have been telling the truth. I do not think this is right or fair to us.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

I don't know how they can tell people are taking advantage of the glitch because they can't tell if you even got an exclusive or not, I just know that's what the rep said was the reason for the change. A couple of weeks ago, I put in five new pets and three of them did not get their exclusive item. When the service rep called me back not only did I get an exclusive, she let me pick which ones I wanted (so, of course I picked three of the new ones!). Plus they are only giving out 2,000 KC which is at the LOW end for the WIGEV, and of course you can't buy an exclusive at all! Oh well, like Aboo said it's too bad that a few people ruin things for the majority.
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

lexie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is happening to tons of peeps lol sorry about it!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

this happened to me with my son's potm..he didn't get his loot bag..the rep gave him a potm item, but said due to a new policy she couldn't give him his wish token...when I told her that is the reason WHY we bought the potm in the first place, she had a supervisor call me back and he granted us the missing wish token.
Closed