Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Smile Unanswered: Is Ganz going to make the last day of the fall festival better? Will they make the last day better than the entire festival has been??

Hello fellow webkinz lovers!

So what do we think? Do we think that Ganz will at very least make the last day of the fall festival a nice one??? Hopefully they will speed up the leaves to the same speed as the first couple hours of the festival. Lets face it the entire festival has been a HUGE let down and an even larger disappointment! Well they could turn that all around and make up for it but will they????????

I know I am seriously hoping they will make things right!!!!

Popper2398
popper2398 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #2

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Re: Is Ganz going to make the last day of the fall festival better? Will they make the last day better than the entire festival has been??

I hope they do too...but, right now on my 3 accounts it doesn't look any different...
the leaves are still no flying (one or two a day has been it for us and thats with LOTS
of leaf watching *sigh*).
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Is Ganz going to make the last day of the fall festival better? Will they make the last day better than the entire festival has been??

From what I have heard, they are flying at a attended pace. 11 minute timers.
Every 11 minutes there is a *chance* to see one, no guarantee.
I know that doesn't make it any better after seeing what the asians got the first day, but that is what I have gathered.

I wouldn't hold my breath for this festival. But maybe in the future (Winter fest???) they will improve upon it.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #4
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

so far only 2 and both pumpkin soup in over an hour
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

My accounts are still getting a chance every 7 minutes which is what we got after they "shook" the trees. But I've only seen 4 combined across all 3 of my accounts in an hour. I don't have a problem with the timing... even when it was at 11 minutes. I just think they needed to turn up the odds of getting them whenever your "chance" came up.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #6

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Yes the last few days have been disappointing. I did manage to get quite a few items the first night and day. I guess in the future we will have to catch items floating by early on in the festival as it seems they almost stop coming after the first day.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #7

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't see any this morning and we were on for over an hour. The 11 minute cycle hasn't applied to any of the times I've been harvesting or raking my gardens.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:00 AM   #8
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I got one tending my garden yesterday. You have to be quick to X out of the gardening and still catch the leaf. I have seen people reporting 6, 7, and 11 minute timers, so maybe it depends on your server. I know mine is on an 11 minute timer, but the chances don't seem very good.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #9

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Those of you getting them every 11 minutes are so lucky! Since the first day of festival I have gotten and seen 5 leaves!!! NO rhyme or reason just once in a blue moon they show up! All have been the soup and cider!!!!!! That is between 3 accounts and trust me I have been on pretty much NON STOP!! Between me and my 2 girls we are always on!!!!
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I agree that the people who are getting them are lucky. Between myself, three grandkids, two nephews and a famiy friend, there has been somebody on almost all of the time. A few of us have just a few things and some have none at all. The only way that I got 2 trees was by trading for them. It's getting pretty old sitting here watching for leaves that never come. The only reason that I'm wasting my time is because the kids are all 7 and under and I would like to get some things for them. They were all counting down the days until the fall festival started. We even made up a schedule so the they would all get some time to get some and all they got was disappointed.

:clyde::husky::rdr::el1:
Closed