Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #11
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz forgets my webkinz birthday!

Oh, So Sorry that happened!!!!! Maybe go to the Party section and throw a party for him!!!! It was Canadian Thanksgiving and they probably forgot, so just wait. If your cake dosen't come, email them!!!! Happy Birthay to your Dalmation anyway!

~webkingirl9819~
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #12
hats up?? :)
Webkinz :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

aww no that has not happened to me tell him happy birthday i would notafy ganz and see what they say sry if this is no help
anna630 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 09:52 AM   #13
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Since the accounts were not reset for 2days, anyone that had a birthday didn't get anything (haven't come across anyone that has received the bday cake and letter yet). Sorry they missed it. Did it arrive today? The accounts have been all reset now.
I got a letter and birthday cake yesterday in my Asian account after it hit 6:00am KT. I know it wasn't there before because I was logging in every hour to see if I could get into the Curio Shop.

Zuidy, I am sorry Ganz forgot your webkinz's birthday. Do something special for them. Maybe buy them their PSF or make a special recipe for them.

As an aside, I have two webkinz whose birthdays are February 29th. Does that mean they will only get cake every 4 years?
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #14
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Awww! That is terrible! No one should be forgotten on their birthday. I hope Ganz makes it right soon. They should give us all a nice consolation prize for all the problems we've had to deal with lately. Something other than a RARE(?) Elegant White Dining Chair , I mean LOL! Hope your dalmation had a good BDay anyway.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That has happened to me NUMEROUS times.
I don't even pay attention to it anymore... ganz gives the cake when they feel like it.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #16

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I had the same problem. Yesterday was my :clydeDale) birthday and he didn't get a cake or a birthday card .

Happy Birthday to your little .

Ps. today is my Unicorn (Magic) and my Koala (Sydney) birthday and both girls got a birthday cake and a card
China is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #17
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Zuidy, sorry your Dalmatian didn't get his birthday recognition. Wish him a Happy Birthday from my Racoon Ricki, cause he's my oldest and looks out for all the others
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #18
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the accounts were not reset for 2 days, so that's why you didn't get your cake. you should have gotten it today since all the accounts were finally reset. if you didnt get it, contact Ganz, and they should help you with your problem. good luck
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Closed