Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

Yay GANZ did something good I love hearing when GANZ dose something good
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I am glad your items got replaced. Something like that happened to me: Someone got on my account and bought a ton of stuff and I only had 1Kc when I logged back on. I e-mailed Ganz and they said they couldn't do anything. I had over 60000Kc I was soooo mad!
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #13
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Aww, that's good that you got it fixed. I would be freaking out if that happened. I suggest changing your title so that there is no confusion whether this is fixed or not.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Do Not Wait!

Call Ganz immediatly and get them to fix the problem.

They will be able to help you, Dont wait for nothing when they can fix it now.
Hope it helps, I think your problem will get fixed.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #15
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am glad you got your items replaced. Usually when an item is stuck they will remove all instances of it. I had a spider plant and a jungle trophy pedestal stuck in my room and asked them to fix it. I ended up with 6 spider plants and 4 pedestals in my dock. I'm not sure where I had those other spider plants, but I know they were somewhere.
My curio shop rares room (which is also where I throw estore items until I make rooms) was missing the most things. I was completely freaking out. I'm so glad to have everything back. The rep on the phone was so sweet and helpful. I've heard such horror stories, I was afraid everything wouldn't be replaced!

View Post Originally Posted by dark_heart
Yay GANZ did something good I love hearing when GANZ dose something good
I know! I always hear such terrible things so I was preparing myself for them to tell me that everything was gone for good. But the woman I spoke with was so sweet and helpful.

View Post Originally Posted by jj887
I am glad your items got replaced. Something like that happened to me: Someone got on my account and bought a ton of stuff and I only had 1Kc when I logged back on. I e-mailed Ganz and they said they couldn't do anything. I had over 60000Kc I was soooo mad!
Aww I'm sorry. That's terrible. I never have very much money at one time. I'm a shopaholic.

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Aww, that's good that you got it fixed. I would be freaking out if that happened. I suggest changing your title so that there is no confusion whether this is fixed or not.
Thanks I'll be editing my first post with 'all fixed' as soon as I can. I'm surprised so many people have noticed I got it all fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
Do Not Wait!

Call Ganz immediatly and get them to fix the problem.

They will be able to help you, Dont wait for nothing when they can fix it now.
Hope it helps, I think your problem will get fixed.
They have fixed my problem I was really surprised, especially after reading on the main page about how they won't ever replace items.
asterravos is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #16
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

My red lava is "stuck" but I am scared to say anything to them...in the case that it disappears.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #17
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

That is wonderful that it got fixed. So far I have had great conversations with Ganz, and they have fixed everything I ever had problems with
Kur is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #18
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

It is so nice to hear about a happy ending. That's how it should be!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 01-31-2009, 03:07 AM   #19
chris1910

momof2gr8grlz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so glad you got your items replaced!! That is so scary!! I would probably have a heart attack if that happened to me with my items since I have so much priceless stuff and really valuable items from year won! That would be not good! I am glad to here Ganz did take action and correct the problem in a timely matter!!
momof2gr8grlz is offline Female
Closed