Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Gift Guru
 
asterravos's Avatar
asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

So all this week I couldn't get into about half of my rooms because as the room was loading it would get stuck on 'Loading Characters'. I left it this way for a while figuring it would eventually fix itself. Finally I got tired of it and emailed Ganz. They fixed it. And magically I'm now missing a ton of my items including some I paid for at the estore. I've now been missing these items for two days.

Question time: Should I wait it out or email Ganz? Will Ganz replace these items or even get them back to me? Is anyone else having these problems?



ALL FIXED!

For others: Ganz was incredibly nice. They had actually noted this when fixing my previous problem and were working on it. They had no problem replacing my items. They put them all in my dock.

Last edited by asterravos; 01-30-2009 at 09:16 PM..
asterravos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
Kur
Gift Guru
 
Kur's Avatar
Kur has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
So all this week I couldn't get into about half of my rooms because as the room was loading it would get stuck on 'Loading Characters'. I left it this way for a while figuring it would eventually fix itself. Finally I got tired of it and emailed Ganz. They fixed it. And magically I'm now missing a ton of my items including some I paid for at the estore. I've now been missing these items for two days.

Question time: Should I wait it out or email Ganz? Will Ganz replace these items or even get them back to me? Is anyone else having these problems?
First - never wait. Get a call into Ganz right away. Let them decide if you should wait or what your next course of action should be. Second - I would hope Ganz would replace. While your memory is still good, write down EVERYTHING missing. Also pull up all the email records of your estore purchases. Good chance they might want a copy of those.

So far I haven't had that problem, but the only thing I buy from the estore is charms and the occasional pet.

Good luck
Kur is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
World's largest
Webkinz :)
 
Tj03's Avatar
Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

The only goo thing about this is that they can't say you traded or kinz posted the items because you can't do that with estore stuff. Good luck I hope everything gets straighted out.
Tj03 is offline
Old 01-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted
 
mikilaapplep's Avatar
mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

Yeah, what they said.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
ub my hubbykinz
Webkinz :)
 
MsSchoolBus's Avatar
MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

What a scary experience! I would take the previous members suggestions and call Ganz immediately. (1-866-932-5469) I know that I would be horrified. I hope that this problem gets corrected soon!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
mnmomoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

Did you try to clear your cache? This happened to my daughter. She had a Full strawberry garden, and when she adopted some new pets they all got stuck in her garden. It would get stuck on loading just like yours. I emailed Ganz and they fixed the problem by removing ALL of her strawberries. I couldnt find them anywhere. So I cleared the cache and restarted. It worked, I found them in her dock. AND, when I replanted them, they were exactly the way they were when they removed them. Some were dead, weedy and ready to harvest. Anyway, since it has been two days I would call just to be sure.
mnmomoftwo is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
 
godslittlegirl's Avatar
godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

I'm sorry that is very sad. I would first clear your cache then if that dosn't work. Email ganz. good luck.
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Gift Guru
 
asterravos's Avatar
asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

View Post Originally Posted by Kur
First - never wait. Get a call into Ganz right away. Let them decide if you should wait or what your next course of action should be. Second - I would hope Ganz would replace. While your memory is still good, write down EVERYTHING missing. Also pull up all the email records of your estore purchases. Good chance they might want a copy of those.

So far I haven't had that problem, but the only thing I buy from the estore is charms and the occasional pet.

Good luck
Thank you, I have started making my list now. I can easily recognize when something's missing but wow it's hard to figure out what it is. My 'rares' room got hit hardest. I just threw all my curio shop stuff in there and everything's gone except the beds but they all have pets in them.
I read on their website that they don't replace items which is why I was unsure about contacting and all that.

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
The only goo thing about this is that they can't say you traded or kinz posted the items because you can't do that with estore stuff. Good luck I hope everything gets straighted out.
That's what I thought too. I think it's a problem that they say they don't replace items. I understand that some people might lie to get free things but this is a children's site that is incredibly expensive. there has to be so many little kids who just give up because they're so frustrated.

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
What a scary experience! I would take the previous members suggestions and call Ganz immediately. (1-866-932-5469) I know that I would be horrified. I hope that this problem gets corrected soon!
Thank you for their phone number Too bad it's almost the weekend, they probably won't be able to get back to me for quite a while.

View Post Originally Posted by mnmomoftwo
Did you try to clear your cache? This happened to my daughter. She had a Full strawberry garden, and when she adopted some new pets they all got stuck in her garden. It would get stuck on loading just like yours. I emailed Ganz and they fixed the problem by removing ALL of her strawberries. I couldnt find them anywhere. So I cleared the cache and restarted. It worked, I found them in her dock. AND, when I replanted them, they were exactly the way they were when they removed them. Some were dead, weedy and ready to harvest. Anyway, since it has been two days I would call just to be sure.
I've cleared my cookies if that's the same thing. I've always been able to fix missing things by just logging out and back in but no such luck this time

View Post Originally Posted by godslittlegirl
I'm sorry that is very sad. I would first clear your cache then if that dosn't work. Email ganz. good luck.
Thank you. I'm getting pretty frustrated with them, hopefully this will all get sorted out soon.

---------- asterravos added 76 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

ALL FIXED!

For others: Ganz was incredibly nice. They had actually noted this when fixing my previous problem and were working on it. They had no problem replacing my items. They put them all in my dock.

Last edited by asterravos; 01-30-2009 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
asterravos is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
So all this week I couldn't get into about half of my rooms because as the room was loading it would get stuck on 'Loading Characters'. I left it this way for a while figuring it would eventually fix itself. Finally I got tired of it and emailed Ganz. They fixed it. And magically I'm now missing a ton of my items including some I paid for at the estore. I've now been missing these items for two days.

Question time: Should I wait it out or email Ganz? Will Ganz replace these items or even get them back to me? Is anyone else having these problems?
I'm not having these problems. I suggest to e-mail or call Ganz
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
marnabear
Webkinz :)
 
marnabear's Avatar
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz 'fixed' my problem: from stuck to gone

I am glad you got your items replaced. Usually when an item is stuck they will remove all instances of it. I had a spider plant and a jungle trophy pedestal stuck in my room and asked them to fix it. I ended up with 6 spider plants and 4 pedestals in my dock. I'm not sure where I had those other spider plants, but I know they were somewhere.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts