Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Ganz Customer Service - re: sending items thru KinzPost

Talked to Ganz Customer Service again today. for a couple reasons - 1) I needed to change my son's WW ID since his birthday was in it and had to wait until after I talked it over with him to see what he wanted to use. and 2) to continue the discussion I had had on my previous conversation last week about items disappearing after attempting to move them from the dock to my room and getting logged off.

The CS lady was very nice but let me know that any of the rare or CSO items could not be replaced. Only items from trading cards, exclusives, PSIs or POTMs. She's checking into whether or not this includes the 3 Webkinz Studio Gift packs I won from the trading cards. Somehow I thnk probably not though since they are regularly available at the W-Store. No big deal if not since I had already purchased the studio, all sets, and all actors. I would just turn around and sell them at the W-Store.

So, waiting to see what happens. She took down all the info and said she would work on fixing the issue. When I talked to her last time she was able to put my son's Wallowing Tub in his room for him (he never received it at adoption).

But, to get to the main point of this post, I told her about he snow machine and donut seeds that went missing when trying to move it into my room. Unfortunately since the donut seeds had been sent to me from my DD they won't be able to replace them. They aren't replacing donut seeds anyway since there's a known glitch in them!!!

But, anything sent thru KinzPost and lost afterwards or during the process, will not be replaced no matter what the item is. I told her how my kids and I share the POTMs and was told it's "share at your own risk" - if the items are lost, either IN KinzMail or AFTER, they will not be replaced.

Also, I asked if there was a recommended maximum of Webbies on any one account since I thought it might be part of the problem I'm having (I have 41 on this account) and she said no after checking with someone. Just so, I don't think I'll be adopting any more into this account. Oh yeah, she said they also can't take pets out of an account or split an account - although I thought I had read that somewhere on their "Help" section.

Hope this info helps someone...
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service - re: sending items thru KinzPost

Thank you for sharing this information
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
ebaywoman1
Gifted

chrgrl is on a distinguished road

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your conversation.

It is always helpful to hear what Ganz is "officially" saying about the current issues many of us are experiencing.

I have read posts where people stated they got their rare item replaced by Ganz.

Sooo... maybe they changed the policy or maybe it depends on who you get on the phone...

Hope it all works out for you in the end. Thanks again for taking the time to share all of that with us here.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
I Must Be Skilled!
Webkinz :)

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Yes. Thank you for spending your time on telling us this stuff! This is gonna help us very much! Rep Points!
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you! Haven't received anything back yet and haven't been called back. So I'm still waiting to see what happens.

Of course the "official" e-mail I received yesterday said that the whole site is "as is" so if anything gets replaced I figure it's a bonus. (Although the cost to them is nothing and the good will it generates is worth so much more.)

P.S. The rep did ask me if I had any of the codes from the cards for the items I lost. I laughed - I've got hundreds of feature code cards and at first I was throwing them away. Maybe tonight I'll go through my box and see if I can find any of them. About half way through I started writing down what I won with what code just so I could guage whether or not buying the cards was worth it to me. I'm thankful that I did't lose any of the trade card prizes I won!!! Although I'm sure they would have replaced those!!!

Last edited by twinmom1998; 01-29-2008 at 08:35 PM..
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Closed