Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Ganz contest Winner lists

Hello everyone,

When [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] held the "Top 10 Wishes Contest" I helped my son (5) make a wish list of things that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could do for Children dealing with illness.

Due to my illness he understands limitations that health problems create and how it effects the entire family.

When they had this contest I LOVED hearing all of the ideas he had and what he would want [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to do for the kids that are having to fight illness. (I was so proud.) Unfortunately I didn't keep the list of all the wonderful things he came up with.

While I was looking for the email containing the newest Peek-A-News contest code I came across a lost email telling me that my son was selected as one of the winners for the Wishes he made. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] normally provides the stories/rooms/pictures of the winning entries, so I am hoping to find his wishes.

After searching Webkinz Newz Contest area I have not been able to find it. Does anyone have any tips on how I can find it?

Thanks for any help you may be able to give!

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz contest Winner lists

100 Lovely Locust Trees!

That’s how many winners were picked for the Lovely Locust Top 10 Wishes contest! Be sure to check your email to see if you were one of the 100. (Take a peek in your junk mail, just in case.)

thats all i can find sorry, doesnt look like the posted the winners.
well they did have to pick 100 so they picked randomly, probably not remembering the winners.
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed