Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
steph7980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Games won't load in Quickplay Tournament

Hello! I'm hoping somebody here has encountered the same problem and might know how to fix this.

Yesterday some of the games in the quickplay list just kinda blanked out and by last night all games were missing from the list. So I can go to the tournament arena and I can select quickplay but then the area where you would normally see games listed is just blank. If you click inside the blank area nothing happens. I've checked to be sure nothing is blocking the website. I've cleared cookies. I've updated the flash player. None of those fixed it at all and I've read everything I could find in the help section on Webkinz.com and I'm stumped.

Any help would be really appreciated. I want to get back to my tournaments! Thanks!
steph7980 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Games won't load in Quickplay Tournament

The same thing has been happening with me.
I'm not quite sure what is going on with the games
but I'm hoping it will blow over soon. If you are still
having trouble in a week or so you should try contacting Ganz.
For now maybe you can just stick to playing games in the arena.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Games won't load in Quickplay Tournament

First of all I'd like to welcome you to WI!

I see that you have tried clearing your cache and all- is it possible that you could try using another internet browser, computer, or maybe you have another webkinz account? Maybe webkinz are having some problems with the servers. I would suggest contacting Ganz by calling them, hopefully they can help.

Here's a link to their number if you wanted to give them a call. Best of luck!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Were you connected to the internet? That can be the problem sometimes because it causes the Webkinz sever to mess up. It could also be a server issues. Servers are why some people can't do something and others can, maybe the server you were on was experiencing technical difficulties.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi.. Sorry that this is happening to you..

Is your Java up-to-date?
There has been a recent update and I know that java script is necessary for loading in WW. My DD had a similar problem in which her rooms would not fully load and once she updated Java, everything worked just fine.

It's certainly worth a try, right?! Good luck!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
steph7980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I probably should have mentioned in the original post, we actually have 2 Webkinz accounts and were playing on 2 different computers and one loads the games list fine and the other will not. I checked both accounts on both computers to be sure that it wasn't a problem with the account. We double checked the internet connection on that computer and it is ok. Just updated java, still no luck.

Thanks for the link to the email and phone numbers. I was having trouble finding those. I'll make that call tomorrow.

I really appreciate all of your responses and I'll be sure to post and let you all know what the problem was if we get it figured out. Thanks again.
steph7980 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by steph7980
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I probably should have mentioned in the original post, we actually have 2 Webkinz accounts and were playing on 2 different computers and one loads the games list fine and the other will not. I checked both accounts on both computers to be sure that it wasn't a problem with the account. We double checked the internet connection on that computer and it is ok. Just updated java, still no luck.

Thanks for the link to the email and phone numbers. I was having trouble finding those. I'll make that call tomorrow.

I really appreciate all of your responses and I'll be sure to post and let you all know what the problem was if we get it figured out. Thanks again.
If you ever need to find the number or email adress for ganz, just click "someone help" and it is one of the sticky threads at the top, very easy to find. Or you can always ask and I'd be glad to find it for you. Best of luck!
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Closed