Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Game problem

Okay, for my brother's b-day he got "Animal Crossing." I've played it and it is s fun! But my brother doesn't let me play it alot. And I mean once a week for 20 minutes.

Anyway, my brother bought a game today and him and my mom are offering a deal saying that I could pay mom $40 (the cost of animal crossing) and my brother can get the game he got today for a late b-day present.I don't know if I should take it. My brother says it's okay but I feel bad for taking his birthday present.

So should I take the deal? What do you think? Any comments are apperciated!

Please help!

Last edited by Amymt; 03-17-2009 at 04:17 PM..
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Game problem

so, are you saying that you are going to buy animal crossing from your mom, and your brother will instead have the game he got today?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
so, are you saying that you are going to buy animal crossing from your mom, and your brother will instead have the game he got today?
Yes, that is what I'm saying.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, if he does not feel bad, i don't think you should either it sounds as if he is willing to give you a chance at a game you want. i would take it!

remember, you can always just share with him if and when he wants to play it, as a way of saying "thank you for letting me get this game". that way, he still has a chance to play it, and you do not have to feel bad
Old 03-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I love...wait....LOVE....animal crossing. If you like it and it's a game you want to play more of then go for it.

One of the nice things about it is it changes with the seasons, like you can get Christamas or Halloween furniture, the type of fish you catch....it's similiar to webkinz. I like that it doesn't have an ending either, you can play every day, and there is so much to collect.

On the other hand if my brother had something he wasn't using why should I have to pay to play it? Don't you share in your house? My sisters and I don't share everything, but mostly if you aren't using something and the other person wants to then you better have a good reason not to share, but I know every family is different.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
I love...wait....LOVE....animal crossing. If you like it and it's a game you want to play more of then go for it.

One of the nice things about it is it changes with the seasons, like you can get Christamas or Halloween furniture, the type of fish you catch....it's similiar to webkinz. I like that it doesn't have an ending either, you can play every day, and there is so much to collect.

On the other hand if my brother had something he wasn't using why should I have to pay to play it? Don't you share in your house? My sisters and I don't share everything, but mostly if you aren't using something and the other person wants to then you better have a good reason not to share, but I know every family is different.
not meaning to get off topic, but my friend actually wuit WW or animal crossing...he said they were similar, but somehow thinks animak crossing is better(though i still LOVE it too)

anyway, CatCaretaker does bring up a good point. why don't you guys just share?
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Well, we do share. The reason my brother won't let me play it much is because one weekend he went to camp at the collage he wants to go to and so I played it for an hour with out his permission. So he is still ticked about that.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe apologize for that, because I think no one likes to have their things used without permission...and then maybe see if he would consider letting you play it for free. Because if it's a game he isn't going to play with anyway then is he just going to let it sit there? I like to buy most of my games after I've rented them and tried them out....that way I know if it's a game for me, and I buy 99% of them used because it's cheaper and have never had a problem....so $40 seems expensive for a game, but maybe that's me....I would try to see if he does want money if I could get a free trial to see if it would be a game for you and then if he does want money if you could bargain him down in price...it is a used game after all!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

He does play it alot but I think I would use it more.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed