Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
brazenone
Webkinz :)

busterspot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: game of the day problem

I played yesterdays game of the day, Wacky's Bullseye batter, and had a score of 14,916. I noticed this morning that the winner of the high score of the day had 1,500 points lower than what I got. I played the game at 8:24 in the evening KT. Why did my score not register as the high of the day? Is there anyone to contact about this? This is not the first time this has happened to me.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: game of the day problem

Well then you should contact Ganz! Here is their phone number: 1-800-web-kinz ( as I have heard) E-mail: support@webkinz.com
Old 11-16-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

If Ganz thinks a score is too high to get, thinking that users are cheating to get the high score of the day.
So this results in them not allowing the public to see it, and of course not processing your score.

I have heard some cases of users getting too high of a score they got a message saying so and you will not be awarded any KinzCash or get this as your high Score.

Sorry this has happened (Happened to me as well), but there is no way to get your reward for high score, as many other users probally had the same thing happen to them too.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #4
Gifted

jillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant future

Busterspot: Great score! it sounds like you are a great player; sorry you didn't get the recognition you deserved on WW. If you get another really good high score like that, be sure to take a screen shot of it and post it here on our own WI High Score Board if it's a new all time high.

With a tiny bit more luck you could beat JBone92's high score! (see quote below)

(note you can click on the arrow right next to Lilypad1394's name to go directly to the High Score Board; or look in the subforum "Gamez in Webkinz World").
View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Since ww high score board is down, I thought I would start my own, if you think you have a score that could be the best of the best, take a pic of your high score, and if you are the highest, I will add you to this post in all your shining glory. I will list the high scores here, along with your both of your usernames. Check first, and do not post if you are not the highest. If I find out anyone cheated in any way, you will be kicked off the list and get a severe pm from me (scary, I know)

[rest of list omitted]

Wacky's Bullseye Batter
WI username-JBONE92
Score:15341
jillion is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #5
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry, I don't know what you can do, except to e-mail Ganz
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
memy is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same thing happen to me once with Cash Cow.

I really wanted to see my name on the high score board. My husband says that I shouldn't let it bother me, but I won fair and square and got cheated out of it
Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
Chellebfff

you just have to contact ganz and then hope that you can get feedbaxck never contact webkinz insider maake sure that you are always contacting ganz instead
Old 11-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #8
brazenone

busterspot is an unknown quantity at this point

how do I take a screen shot? I would love to send the pic to tech support and find out why this happened.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:58 PM   #9
Gifted

jillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant futurejillion has a brilliant future

For screen captures, you can take a look at the Screen Shot section of the FAQ here (or look my link is not working, look in the FAQ is below the honey-eating black bear's feet).

There's also some related posts in the "Gamez in Webkinz World" subforum here, that may be informative (to see how other people have handled this same issue). I know it's an ongoing issue. For instance today, the High Score for the Game of the Day hasn't been updated one single time today---it has shown the same picture of "Talli" with a (not very) high score of 2947 since a bit after midnight KT last night. My guess is that "Talli" didn't even play Quizzy's Word Challenge today, but it is instead some leftover highscore!! I know I had no trouble getting a higher score than that this morning when I played, so I'm sure thousands of other people did as well.

It seems it is just not being updated, unfortunately. Anyway, let us know what happens, or if you need anymore help w/ the screen shots.

: )

---------- jillion added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I don't know how to fix my typo, so I will just note it here to avoid confusion:
note that the first sentence of my response should end "(if my link is not working...)" not "(look my link is not working...)"!!! LOL.

The link does seem to be working, though, so you can just click on the"Screen Shot section of the FAQ here" part. Sorry for making it more confusing than it should be!

Last edited by jillion; 11-17-2007 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jillion is offline Female
Closed