Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Geekmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gah!! Kinzville Academy glitch!

OK, so the KA just ripped me off for a total of $150 before I wised up and stopped trying classes. I get signed up for a class and it either freezes on the "go to class"/"cancel" page (making me go somewhere else and then saying I failed the class) or (in the case of fashion) throws an instruction page up over my class so I can't do it (with the same end result.)

I'm going to be poor and all my Kinz will be dropouts.
Geekmama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: Gah!! Kinzville Academy glitch!

hmm,call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and maybe they can fix it or try to reboot your internet or computer
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 07:57 PM   #3

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Sorry this is happening to you.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

You have to wait until Ms. Cowiline stops talking before pressing the sign up buttons.
Only press the button ONCE, and wait until it loads.

I used to have this problem as well, the key is just to wait until the cow stops talking. =D
Good luck, and I hope this solves your problem!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #5

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kathstew
You have to wait until Ms. Cowiline stops talking before pressing the sign up buttons.
Only press the button ONCE, and wait until it loads.

I used to have this problem as well, the key is just to wait until the cow stops talking. =D
Good luck, and I hope this solves your problem!
Yes, this is the key, wait (I know we don't like seeing that "please wait" but it is the way to pass your classes).

I'm afraid I have an additional problem in the higher levels. I have to slow my computer down to complete the strength class and by doing that when I wait for Ms Cowline to stop speaking I click on yes I want to continue and it goes nowhere. I don't fail my class but I have to go somewhere else in WW and back to the academy to sign up. Sometimes this happens 3 or 4 times before I can actually take the class. I have sent several "suggestions" in the newpaper about slowing the class down and you might want to suggest to them in the newpaper to fix the freezing.

Getting the prizes are worth the hassles. I have passed 9 pets and still keep going back for more.

Good luck and remember patience is the key
Old 09-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #6

Thanks everyone! I will have to be more patient and wait for the cow to stop talking. At least when I switch her to German she's less annoying. (French is really bad though!)
Old 09-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

That has happened to me also and sometimes this works to knock it back...
If you still have use of the mouse, click on the instruction icon at the top....it kicks it back so you can do the class. It won't do it all the time, just try it next time. :-)
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #8

I'll try to remember that. That worked once for my daughter, but I keep forgetting. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #9
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Geekmama
I'll try to remember that. That worked once for my daughter, but I keep forgetting. Thanks!
Your welcome
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Closed