Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #21
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: FYI ...for all those experiencing problems

Thanks for the info
dpac5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #22
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Welcome to WI and thank you so very much for that wonderful information. At least we have an idea as to what is going on now. I sure hope they fix it before the 17th though. That is wonderful that she said they are working hard on it and apologized though. I wish they would upload a new front page just to make everyone aware what is wrong and that they are working on it.

Thank goodness for WI and for wonderful people like you who let everyone in on what is going on
reya is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:00 AM   #23
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

THank you for the info and welcome! I also gave you rep for it. I have calls in and will post here if I get a different date.

Take care all.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
Memew2008
Webkinz :)

Memew2008 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: FYI ...for all those experiencing problems

Thanks for actually getting an answer from Ganz. As others have said, I can do some things, and not others. The Daily Kinzcash isn't working at all. If it's not fixed until the 17th, we've lost this week's chances of getting an Exclusive. Not that I've ever won anyway. It seems like everytime Ganz gives us something to get our hopes up, the servers crash or something else happens, and then it's hurry up and wait all over again.

Am I the only one that's really getting tire of waiting?
:chi:
Old 10-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #25
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for sharing!

I knew it wasn't a user issue, but it was nice to hear someone at Ganz admit they had a problem anyway! LOL! Reps to you for sharing the info!

I noticed that we had a full day of stuff to do, and figured it was from the Thanksgiving in CAN.
Weird though - my daughter's acct and mine can do the hourlies. My son's USA acct has no arrows for the hourlies! Halloween gremlins are hard at work this month!

I miss doing the gem hunt - Arte still loves me, but ya just can't hunt! LOL!
The classes are messed up for us as well - if we use IE, we can take ONE class (as long as you don't mind the possible refresh mid-class). If we use Firefox, we can't take a class at all - you click on the signup and it does nothing.... *sigh*

Meanwhile, sounds like we can all use this time to play in the arcade or Quizzy's corner and build our cash back up for the possibility of Halloween costumes (and if they don't have them, shopping sprees for Thanksgiving and Christmas!). I know I went through at least half of my KC stash on the Halloween items this time!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:35 PM   #26

jenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of light

KittyFantastic, I agree, the gremlins are hard at work this month....lol.
I haven't done any classes yet. We are fairly new to the webkinz world. Once this place is up and running again I will wook on that!
I have been doing the quizes and also going back and doing the old calenders. I figure I may as well stock up! Thanks for the suggestion!
jenofthejungle is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #27

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Well, thank you for the info . Ganz should post these things so we know that It is not us, but that would mean providing responsible customer support.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:49 PM   #28

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Thanks so much! I'm new too, and can't help but wonder why Webkinz site doesn't tell its multi maga-thousand buyers and supporters just what is going on. It would be easier to understand and accept. Hopefully there is a light in the tunnel.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:52 PM   #29

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

my niece just told me they said the same thing during all the past holiday events that is why she quit WW and she wont buy anything ganz ,because she had an account for 2 years and It has actually gotten much worse in her opinion then when she started. Oh my and that's a 12 year old child imagine a whole country/world of kids who feel the same way. through out their lives to feel that and remember that. Ganz is in for years of kids turning into adults and still not purchasing their goods ouch. I told my daughter to give WW/ganz a chance to fix things. so we will give it a month and if we have continuing sadness provided by WW/ganz then we will also quit. however we will return them to ganz in a big box & I don't care what they do with them . but refund or not they will get them back.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #30
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Oh ok thanks!Rep and welcome here to WI!
Here are some links!
First and foremost,the WI forum rules!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ead-t3999.html
Making clickable links in you siggie!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t201659.html
Completing and customizing you profile!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t338594.html
How to give reputation!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nd-t56759.html
Taking pictures,saving them,and sharing them with us here on WI!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
There is also a way to post pictures without using TinyPic,Photobucket,PhotoShack ect.If you need any help with this,just ask me!!!Uplaoding pics can be a bit hard at first,but you''l get the hang of it soon.
WI staff and moderators
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nd-t18050.html
Gift exchange value!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html
How to make good post etc.!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
The OFFICIAL GE(gift exchange) information!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
How to make a poll!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ll-t21981.html
I think I've given you all the links possible!!Haha!
Anway here are some common abbreviations you'll find.
PM=Private message
WI=Webkinz Insider
WW=Webkinz World
GE=Gift Exchange
GC=Gift Coach
GG=Gift Guru
GT=Gift Trainee
DCT=Daily Chat Thread
Mod=Moderator
Admin=Adminarators
Avvie=Avatar
Siggie=Signature
I think you know what LOL and JK mean.
Somebody help me here!
Having some trouble?If your issue is having to do with Webkinz World or Webkinz Insider you can post in the Somebody Help! section.If you have any major trouble with youraccount,you can PM a mod or admin.If your having trouble with something else (crushes,friends,opions,you get the point)head on over to Open Mike.If you have a personal question for someone in particularyou can PM or leave a comment on their page.Please also take note that these kinds of problems (Help I need a pet name and I need a room idea) do NOT go in this section.They each have a seperate section.I'm sure you'll have no problem locating them.
For FAQ(frequently asked questions)look under the bee and flower on the WI banner.For Quick Links,look under the pic-nic-ing cat.
The Decorating tips and ideas section is a great section if you want a room idea.Also make sure you do not ask for a room idea in the House-showing section!
Make sure you can find a section that you can get deep into a conversation.The Daily Chat Thread is great,but VERY fast moving.Chatting with other users is a great way to pass rainy days!!Vote on a poll,answer somebody's I NEED HELP thread,congratulate somebody on their new webkinz,give a little info to a new member,say hey to your WI BFF and most of all have fun!
Overall,welcome here and if you ahve any problems you can PM me or leave me or anybody a comment on their page.Have a great time here on WI!!!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed