Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Furniture dissapears and reappears at will

I have this Yarn Ball Sofa. It has been in the same room since forever. I was going to trade it and when I went looking for it it was gone. I blamed my poor DD, thinking she took it from my account, so I changed the password. Then, today it reappeared out of nowhere, in the same spot it was originally.

Anyone else is having problems with furniture that is there one moment, then gone, then back? I am wondering.

(Of coursed I apologized to DD)
Clibab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: Furniture dissapears and reappears at will

Yes, that has happened to us. We logged out, cleared cache, restarted computer & the missing items were there. However, I strongly urge you to take some screen shots of your yarn sofa & go ahead & call Ganz. Several months ago my daughter lost several of her best items on her small account. They did not come back after clean-up. The only "priceless" item she had was in that group. CS reps could not help us. They insisted that she probably traded / sold / sent the items. Finally got through to a supervisor who said the items vanished in a glitch. Also told me that according to the user agreement Ganz is not responsible for missing items no matter how they came to be missing. Her items were not replaced. Shortly after that a sparkle plant appeared in the same corner that one of her missing exclusives was in. It sat there for about a week. Then it changed into a yang yin blossom. I know it sounds crazy, but it happened. I saw it myself. We still have problems with that account. Call Ganz & report it just in case it gets "lost" again.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Yes, that has happened to us. We logged out, cleared cache, restarted computer & the missing items were there. However, I strongly urge you to take some screen shots of your yarn sofa & go ahead & call Ganz. Several months ago my daughter lost several of her best items on her small account. They did not come back after clean-up. The only "priceless" item she had was in that group. CS reps could not help us. They insisted that she probably traded / sold / sent the items. Finally got through to a supervisor who said the items vanished in a glitch. Also told me that according to the user agreement Ganz is not responsible for missing items no matter how they came to be missing. Her items were not replaced. Shortly after that a sparkle plant appeared in the same corner that one of her missing exclusives was in. It sat there for about a week. Then it changed into a yang yin blossom. I know it sounds crazy, but it happened. I saw it myself. We still have problems with that account. Call Ganz & report it just in case it gets "lost" again.
Sorry this happen to you your daughter too. This time at least it was my account and not my DD. She had lost a dancing zingoz last month. I traded the sofa, put another item in the same spot and the same thing happen! It disappeared and I am still waiting to see if it reappears tomorrow morning. I think my room might have a couple of glitched spots. I am so calling Ganz in the morning.

Thank you for answering my message.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

This has happened to me with several different items in several different rooms. Started about a week or two ago. Sometimes leaving the room via a door and going back in makes it reappear. Other times I have to log out and log back in and it usually reappears. Definitely some sort of glitch going on. I think it's ridiculous they won't replace the items... I mean, they are virtual items... it's not like you are asking them to ship a physical item that would cost them money. Sure, it costs money to have a programmer fix it, but isn't that what they are there for?
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Yup, happened to me in my US EST account on Mozilla Firefox, with my Zumwhere Plush doll and my Fall Fest Place Setting. The plush reappeared, but the place setting never did.

Next time I will change my password. I never thought that would help it.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
susaninvt is on a distinguished road

I've had this problem a few times as well. And am having it now. The entire contents of my cafe room have been gone for days now!
susaninvt is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me. I have a room FULL of my rare items I can't find a place for. So one day I log on and go in there and ALLL my items were missing! I was devestated thinking hat my friend might have taken or sold them. (we know eachothers passwords so that if one of us can't do an event that is happening that day, the other can log on to both accounts and do the event for that person.) I ended up blaming her for it. This went on for several days and still no rare items. then one day, about a week later, I went in there and they were all back! I told my friend about it and she said that she knew better than to take my items becase she knew I would notice. I said I was sorry and all was well. So maybe your item will turn up soon just like mine did! good luck!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Closed