Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Full screen not loading

anyone having problems with the whole webkinz screen ???? Changing resolution does not help???

here is a picture of what my screen looks like

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by busymom122; 11-17-2010 at 09:03 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Full screen not loading

Hmm, how odd! Ours is loading, but there are always little glitches so I will try to help you out.

Maybe Clear your Cache? Sometimes this works and resets everything, or just try restarting your computer.

I would say it is something on the computer, but if these things don't work I guess calling Ganz would be one of the only things left to do, so here is Ganz Contact Info.

Good luck!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

This is a really good way to use WW

1. Download Firefox. It's free and safe to use
2. Open it
3. Copy and paste this link:

Welcome to Webkinz

Into the bar, and there you have it! I use a netbook, and the screen is too small, and this works beautifully for me. See if this helps the FULL page load
Old 11-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

I would try clearing your cache. It most likely will fix it. You could also try switching your browser. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I think I know someone that is having the same problem or something like it & has been for weeks. She has tried different computers, (home & work) & I think different Browsers. Let me PM her & discuss the problem with her, since she has experience with it & have her contact you.
Hugs!
PP
Old 11-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
anyone having problems with the whole webkinz screen ???? Changing resolution does not help???

here is a picture of what my screen looks like
View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I think I know someone that is having the same problem or something like it & has been for weeks. She has tried different computers, (home & work) & I think different Browsers. Let me PM her & discuss the problem with her, since she has experience with it & have her contact you.
Hugs!
PP
Hello Again! I PM(d) that member & she will be sending you a PM shortly. I Hope You two cam figure something out together. Good Luck!
Hugs!
PP
Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #7
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Check your zoom control. it must be 100% for the fullscreen to prevent cut off.
I know, it's weird how to get it to fit right! GL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html

^^^^
Log into your webkinz account there, it has added scroll bars so you don't get the tiny screen.

that worked but should not have to do this. this is a problem on google chrome only strange but thanks that works for the time being until they fix it

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Check your zoom control. it must be 100% for the fullscreen to prevent cut off.
I know, it's weird how to get it to fit right! GL!

where is the zoom control
Old 11-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122

where is the zoom control
For Google Chrome click on the wrench in the upper right.
It should bring a pulldown screen.
You will see a percentage box.
Make sure it says 100%.

Then go to the webkinz log in screen and click on log in. The pop up screen should appear full size then.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #10
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html

^^^^
Log into your webkinz account there, it has added scroll bars so you don't get the tiny screen.
Is this site safe? Im just wondering because even the page states "Not affiliated with Ganz" which means that if anything did happen to go wrong while using it, Im sure Ganz wouldn't do to much to fix it.

You're not alone busymom

I am having a similar problem - although when I try to get on Webkinz - I have the scroll bars, but they only go so far. I am not able to see my dock or pet. So my page is loading fully - I just cannot see it all. Also, this is on my parents computer. The computer I have at home works fine. So I am sure it has something to do with the computers settings. I am just not sure what and where to find anything to try an fix it.
Any suggestions would be great!!
And I hope you get your issue figured out as well, busymom! Thanks for posting this thread
Becky316 is offline Female
Closed