Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
pixielab
Gifted

Pixiemom is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Frustrated & Need Help!

Hi all !

I am new to this forum and new to Webkinz in general. Well to be honest, my son is the one who hopped on the Webkinz train. Santa bought him his first Webkinz and he was soooo excited since he hears his friend talking about them all the time. So, on December 26th, we proceeded to the webkinz site and started the adoption process. And low and behold, we were logged out of the adoption process.

So here is the kicker. His account is partially set up. The adoption process never finished but the user name and codes are recognized and cannot be re-used. He has limited functionality in the website. He cannot get into his room, does not have an Actions Tab, cannot dress his pet, cannot chat and do many other things.

I have tried and tried to report the issue to the so called "Administrators" of the site but have had no luck. Since all responses go to his room, that does me no good. I have been trying to rectify this issue since Dec. 26th. I am frustrated, he is frustrated and have a very bad view of Webkinz.com now. I have seen the generic response on the home page of the website but still do not feel comfortable that the issue will be rectified. It has been weeks and have gotten no response. Just a simple email to me that they have even recv'd my requests for help would make me feel more comfortable.

Am I being unreasonable?

Sincerly,
Frustrated Pixiemom
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #2
Gifted

mrobbins is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Frustrated & Need Help!

I would call them. 18669325469 ext 6848
Old 01-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
pixielab
Gifted

Wow! Thanks. I wish I had found this website earlier!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #4
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

You are not alone Pixiemom. There are hundreds of posts from people with the same problem. Ganz is aware of the problems according to the link regarding techincal problems on the main WW login screen. It's unbelievable a site could have this many issues, but it is what it is. Hang in there. I have not lost my faith that they will fix this, but it's taking longer than anyone could have imagined. Good luck!

Webkinz support email is support@wekinz.com
Old 01-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
pixielab
Gifted

Having worked in the IT helpdesk world, I cannot believe that such a site would
1) not have a direct email/phone listed on the website for technical issues.
2) would have an automated response issue email that states a response timeframe of 1 to 3 business days when they know they cannot meet that.
3) post a generic statement on the website telling people that the issues would be addressed over the next few days when they know that would not be the case

---------- Pixiemom added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Thank you all for your help. I have called and was instructed to email my exact issues. We shall see how that works. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by Pixiemom; 01-08-2008 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I hear you. I'm guessing they won't post the number because they do not want people to call. As you know it's very expensive to provide call center support, especially with such a flawed product. It is ridiculous. They apparantly have no other choice but to mislead readers.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pixiemom, I am experiencing the same problems as you. I just sent another email to them yesterday. I would also feel a little more comfortable if they would just acknowledge my email so that I know that at least they have arrived at the correct place. My girls webkinz accounts are fine and we were even able to add new pets Christmas night. My account on the other hand is another story. I am unable to access my rooms, but have been able to do most other things. My girls want to buy more webkinz with money they received at Christmas, but I am hesitant to do so. I do take a little comfort in know that I am not alone with this mess.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #8
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problems as you with my polar bear on my account. I have sent in several emails but only got the form email back one time. I really expected this problem to be fixed by now but I am glad it happened to me and not my daughter.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

Pixie,
I am so sorry this happened to you son - and on Christmas! I hope you have luck with the email. Best Wishes!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #10
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Aww....I'm so sorry this has happened, not
only to you, but the others as well.
Please know that my experience with Ganz
has always been a positive one....they answer
my emails, return my calls and resolve my
issues. I hope the same holds true for you.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed