Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #11
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Frustrated about room names

Some people, like me, cannot even rename rooms AT ALL! Absolutely no word is accepted. All the rooms I purchased have auto-numbered names, and I'm already starting to get lost when I look at the map. This is SO annoying!

I keep emailing them about it, AND sending them comments about it through their "Comments and suggestions" page. I'll keep bugging them about it over and over until they fix it.

Send them an email at support@webkinz.com. Maybe we'll eventually wear them down.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #12
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Yeah, its really frustarating , hopefully they are in the process of fixing this. Really sorry about you not being able to name your rooms.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
mrsmanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay - as a newbie this may seem inane BUT...

I have read all the posts about naming rooms, which names work, how to circumvent the 'dictionary' and use alternate words. I cannot rename ANY of my rooms. I have tried: room, bed room, sleep room, family room, eat, outside.... nothing works. Is there a bug I haven't heard about? Is this something *I* can fix by doing something? Is there a "New Updated" list of workable words, or can someone tell me what words for rooms have worked for them after Christmas? Help?

~A
Old 01-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #14
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I've had some small success if I name it a "thing". One of my pets is named Willow, and one is named Meadow, and if I put "Meadow room" and "Willows room" it would accept it. It also allowed "Fairy Forest room" but not "Daisy's room" or "Lucy's room" or even "Charcoal Cat room". I am feeling very frustrated, but after reading some replies to this post, I guess I'm fortunate I can name rooms at all! I agree with the post about letting Ganz know with comments and suggestions, and the one that says just keep trying! Good luck everyone!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
a1998c
Webkinz :)

ashleighnc is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know, but I am really frustrated too. I hope this gets fixed A.S.A.P
Old 01-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #16
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot name rooms things like:
living room, sun room, sunroom, patio or yard.

In fact, I have never been able to rename any of my rooms!

Also my cell phone never shows zone last in.

How do I contact Ganz?

Thanks for any help,

Grizz

:rdr::rac:
Old 01-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #17
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

A funny one happened to me today. I bought a new room to put figurine items in and it wouldn't let me name the room "Figurines". I wonder why that word is not allowed?

---------- BorderCollies added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Ganz contact is: support@webkinz.com

Last edited by BorderCollies; 01-19-2008 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #18
Gifted
SusieQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I was glad to come across these posts because I thought it was just me. My monkey's name is Smokey and Webkinz will no longer let me name rooms after him.. like Smokey's Kitchen. I thought maybe they had decided "smokey" wasn't a good name, but now I know it's not smokey...it's any name. I think this is very frustrating and hard for people with lots of rooms. How are we going to keep them straight...especially when it won't let up name them lots of things. Hopefully they will change this soon. This fix is not exactly better! Change it back!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Border Collies. I will write them now.

grizz

:rac::rdr:
Old 01-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #20
mnky95

i try name my new velveny elephant, ellie's room "ellie's room", and it wont, so then "velveny elephant", wont, so the room is jungle, so i name "jungle", and it did!
Closed