Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Angry Unanswered: Frustrated about room names

I am soooo frustrated that I can no longer name any rooms in my Webkinz mansion what I want to. All my first pets have their own rooms named after them. Now I can't name any rooms after pets (and it can't be a problem with a word that's not allowed, because Ganz allowed me to name the pet that name!) -I can only name rooms things like "green room" or "ice room" -how boring. There are lots of little things that can be annoying about Webkinz world from time to time, but those I can let go. This really bothers me. Does anyone have any idea why the room naming policy has been changed, and if it might be fixed at some point??? Please help!

:bas::ccat::cs::gr::luvfrog::gr : Proud owner of 20 Webkinz!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Frustrated about room names

Be persistant. I tried many names, and would eventually find one that was allowed. Hopefully , we will be able to use more names. I like to name the bedrooms by who sleeps there, but now that I have more than 10, it won't let me use names. I named one dormitory style bedroom, girls night out.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
webkinz_rule

its because they now only let u use words out of THERE dictionary i know its frustraiting
Old 01-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Since they only recently updated their
dictionary, I doubt it will be changed again
any time soon. I'm now naming rooms by
what the pet is...ie...Collie, Penguin etc and
trying to be creative with other rooms.
I totally agree with you, it is indeed
frustrating.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
anasmommy
Webkinz :)

MamaBear is on a distinguished road

ITA! I tried to rename a room "Library" and it wouldn't take it! UGGGHHHH! Is "Library" a bad word?? (LOL - yeah to some I guess it is!)

So it's now "Reading Room" which was accepted just fine.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
Nightshadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Frustrated about room names

You're lucky you can get green room to work I tried it with capitals and lower case and it will not work for me neither will garden or food room or kitchen or bathroom - nothing works
Old 01-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
I ♥ Twilight

piggy3339 is on a distinguished road

i know it only let me name it like collies room
piggy3339 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #8

aeh0101 is on a distinguished road

I agree, it is getting a little annoying.
But The words we use have to be in their
dictionary. Hopefully they will change some things
soon!
aeh0101 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very frustrating, I was naming my rooms by the pets name it won't let me name "Kate's room. Actually my last 5 adoptions I haven't been able to use the pets name and now it is confusing for me.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
dsmjuggalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Frustrated about room names

i havent been able to name any room anything,not even names that other people have used and seem to work for everybody but me. its very frustrating and takes alot of fun out of even designing a room for me. the only room that is named is my pets room which was auto named when i adopted him,every other room is the number it assigned it. i have stopped adopting pets and buying rooms until this is fixed.
Closed