Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Frustrated about room names (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/frustrated-about-room-names-178638/)

mumsey32101-09-2008 10:25 AM

Frustrated about room names

I am soooo frustrated that I can no longer name any rooms in my Webkinz mansion what I want to. All my first pets have their own rooms named after them. Now I can't name any rooms after pets (and it can't be a problem with a word that's not allowed, because Ganz allowed me to name the pet that name!) -I can only name rooms things like "green room" or "ice room" -how boring. There are lots of little things that can be annoying about Webkinz world from time to time, but those I can let go. This really bothers me. Does anyone have any idea why the room naming policy has been changed, and if it might be fixed at some point??? Please help!

:frog::bf::sf::frog::bas::bc::blfr::ccat::cs::cow::dalm::gs::gr::lpd::luvfrog::mky::panda::tfrog::gr ::grwc: Proud owner of 20 Webkinz!

mimzysmom01-09-2008 10:39 AM

Re: Frustrated about room names

Be persistant. I tried many names, and would eventually find one that was allowed. Hopefully , we will be able to use more names. I like to name the bedrooms by who sleeps there, but now that I have more than 10, it won't let me use names. I named one dormitory style bedroom, girls night out.

webkinz_rule01-09-2008 11:36 AM

its because they now only let u use words out of THERE dictionary i know its frustraiting

Gingerly01-09-2008 01:32 PM

:) Since they only recently updated their
dictionary, I doubt it will be changed again
any time soon. I'm now naming rooms by
what the pet is...ie...Collie, Penguin etc and
trying to be creative with other rooms.
I totally agree with you, it is indeed
frustrating.

MamaBear01-09-2008 01:35 PM

ITA! I tried to rename a room "Library" and it wouldn't take it! UGGGHHHH! Is "Library" a bad word?? (LOL - yeah to some I guess it is!)

So it's now "Reading Room" which was accepted just fine.

Nightshadow01-09-2008 04:33 PM

You're lucky you can get green room to work I tried it with capitals and lower case and it will not work for me neither will garden or food room or kitchen or bathroom - nothing works

piggy333901-09-2008 04:35 PM

i know it only let me name it like collies room

aeh010101-09-2008 06:20 PM

I agree, it is getting a little annoying.
But The words we use have to be in their
dictionary. Hopefully they will change some things
soon!

skyhi501-09-2008 07:36 PM

This is very frustrating, I was naming my rooms by the pets name it won't let me name "Kate's room. Actually my last 5 adoptions I haven't been able to use the pets name and now it is confusing for me.

dsmjuggalo01-09-2008 09:51 PM

i havent been able to name any room anything,not even names that other people have used and seem to work for everybody but me. its very frustrating and takes alot of fun out of even designing a room for me. the only room that is named is my pets room which was auto named when i adopted him,every other room is the number it assigned it. i have stopped adopting pets and buying rooms until this is fixed.