Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Frustrated :(

Hi, I hope some one can tell me how to fix this.
I just adopted my Robin (pet #94), bought a Tree Top Room...
but, am finding out not to many items can go in there *sigh*.
The fences and the Purple Blossom Trellise especially won't go
(even thou it says they only go in outdoor rooms or tree top rooms)...
what do you have to do to get them to go into the Tree Top Room??????
Also, do you see that checker board game in front of my Charm Tree...
I set it there while I was decorating and now "CAN'T" pick it up or
remove it...HELP, PLEASE!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Frustrated :(

My items get stuck on the time, I usally tell ganz about it by going to the Customer support.
Webkinz said they were coming out with new items for the treetop room. I would wait even tho they hadn't come out with it for a month. Or just contact ganz I would say....
Hope this helps!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #3

luvdog811 will become famous soon enough

Sorry! Don't have a treetop room, and I think dudess will be a better help than me, but I would log out and log back in. Then retry moving the Checkerboard. I din't even know thay could go outside! I agree with Dudness when he said to wait for the treetop items. If your havng that much trouble. Why bother trying stuff you don't even know if it will work?? I think your room looks great as it is anyway!
luvdog811 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Until the Treetop items come out, you may find this thread by Hmm usefull:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-432339/

It has tons of info on what can go inside, outside, underwater, and treetop. The checker board is probably stuck because indoor items like that can only go outside if they are placed on a table. I would recommend that you follow luvdog811's advice to log out and in agian. If that doesn't work your best to follow Dudeness's advice for using the Customer Support options to report something stuck in your room.

Good luck, hope it is resolved soon. BTW - your room looks great so far!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

First of all let me say, you have done a spectacular job of decorating your room. It is just fantastic. I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the fences will not go in the treetop rooms. hmm has a wonderful thread about what goes where that you might find very useful and Dixiecup has a thread on how to unstick items in which the gist is if you had it on a table it still thinks that it is there and if you put it back it will some time unstick if you leave the room and then re-enter, speaking of it looks like you have all of the doorways blocked, but that may just be my old eyes.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
ebaday

Sorry that these items won't go into your room. It is fustrating! For your stuck item, you can go to coustomer service and click I HAVE SOMETHING STUCK on WW. Then you can can fill out the form and WW can unstick it and put it in your dock in within a few days. Or there is a thread on WI that tells you how to unstick it yourself. Sorry, if I find the thread, I wil post it. GL! BTW your room looks fanstastic!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #7

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Thank you all so much for your help and the compliments on my
Tree Top Room!!!
I've tried logging off and in...tried going out a doorway and back in...the
games will go in any room if they can set on a table (my mistake was setting
it on the ground while I moved the strawberry pot it was on "my bad").
Dudeness, I'm going to Customer Support right after I post this
...thanks for letting me know I'm not a lone with having things get stuck.
Sometimes these glitches can drive you crazy.
If Ganz "finally" comes out with the items for a Tree Top Room I can
always change things around...but, I hate leaving a room empty and
my Robin needed a home.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Your room is beautiful as it is. Most outdoor things fit except for fences, and I think all the beach theme fits.

Fill out the form for the stuck item and you may not have to wait too long. I was so surprised the last time I filled out that form. I got the standard email back and the next time I logged in the item was in my dock, and that was just a short time after I had filled out the form.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #9
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

The same thing happened to me! A pot of flowers got stuck in my room! I'm going to customer service right now. You should too.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

There's a thread about removing stuck items. Let me see if I can find it.

It's not really applicable, but here it is:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/

Mom of IttyGirl2

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 04-15-2009 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Add info
Closed