Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
thewages is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Frustrated!!!

I don't know if you guys have ever had this happen...but I was doing my daily routine of all my things on Webkinz and on my last wishing well spin...I got 3 wells in the middle row! I was so excited!!! BUT...the window never popped up for me to pick my item that I won...I didn't even get any kinzcash or anything!!!

This is the second time this has happened. The first time...I picked the bi-plane and it said it would be in my dock...then Webkinz froze...and of course...I didn't have a plane. When I contacted Ganz...they responded with a form letter that said, Sorry...we can't help you!

Any thoughts or suggestions...besides get over it?!!?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Frustrated!!!

I have never had that happen, but anything good, I hit the print screen button above your arrow keys
and save it to paint... I now have proof to email to
ganz with problemsss. this will also help you by having the time. and also write in the save area the date....

that is some great odds getting it twice...

I wish I could help more.. email and hopefully you can actually talk to someone instead of just getting a form letter....
Old 02-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

i really cant help you. I say. contact ganz again and again and again untuil you get some real results. becasue it is not fair for you not to get your prize. and see if anyone else has had this problem on here. You could start a petition if you get nough people and then ganz will maybe do something more then just say they couldnt help. You know what i want to know?? why is it that ganz gies us a hep center that never helps out our real problems????
Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
sanriogirl95

instead of just e-mailing them, call them too! make sure you get a representative not a machine. i hope this will work out soon for you!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #5

gearhead is on a distinguished road

Thanks Littlex3red. That is a nice tip to do a printscreen when you win something big. If it fails, you have the proof. I'm going to start doing that.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #6

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

Printscreen is your best friend when you are on WKW. Use it to capture winnings, bloopers, room decorations. It's an excellent tool. There are also freeware snap programs too, but printscreen is the fastest, and you can always crop the images later with an editing program.

Sorry about The Well. I would be bummed too.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #7

vollyballchick is an unknown quantity at this point

the same thing happened to me
Old 02-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

man, that must stink! contact ganz so much they have to let you pick. i had the phone number of someone to call who almost always gets what you want but i lost it! i will try to search the web and find it for you!
Old 02-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
Gifted

scoobyrocks1112 is on a distinguished road

contact ganz id say
Old 02-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #10

lexie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am So sorry I would call ganz and try to tell them that this is true!
Closed