Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
taximommie is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: FRUSTERATED...ITEMS disappear AGAIN when pet is wearing them.HELP!

Ok...this has now happened again. Both my children have had clothing thier pets were wearing disappear b4. It just happened again and the pet was wearing the Crown of Wonder. DD is VERY upset. I complained last time nobody had access to her password but myself. Support gave the same stupid excuse to change it. I DID! Now its happened again! ARGH!

I am VERY mad...either their site is NOT secure or they have WAY to many gliches and need to be giving people their stuff back. Nothing ever disappears from dock, just off the pet itself. MAKES no sense what so ever! Any ideas. DD wants her pers naked now...

Is the email for support support@webkinz.com?

I thought that was it.
Thanks!
Stacie
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
smothie
Gifted

smothie is a glorious beacon of lightsmothie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: FRUSTERATED...ITEMS disappear AGAIN when pet is wearing them.HELP!

i would call them, they're much more understanding!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
cheer4fame
Gift Guru

cheer4fame will become famous soon enough

yes i agree i would call them and if that doesn't work try emailing them does anyone know your kid's password? they could have gotten into your account
Old 10-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
taximommie is an unknown quantity at this point

NOBODY but my daughter and myself know her password and same for my son. Interesting..I emailed a rather frusterated email to them regarding this and now suddenly the clothing is back on her pet. Weird. I had tried logging in and out and nothing and suddenly back. Obviously there is a gliche.
Thanks!
Closed