Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Frozen pet in Park

When I go in the park, I can see my pet, and hover to see other's names. The other pets are all moving around, but no matter where I click, my pet WILL NOT MOVE! WW isn't frozen, because I can go back to the lobby and pick another park, but then the same thing happens there too. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks!
anjii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Frozen pet in Park

That happens to me sometimes, too. I just have to go back to the lobby and pick a different park. I don't know why it happens, but certain parks just "stick" my pet, while others don't. I'd just try again in a different park. Good luck!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Yep that happnes I log out and log back in.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Yet another annoying glitch that happens to me in WW. I log out and log back in (And clear my cookies sometimes) and that usually works. If it doesn't I turn off my computer for 20 minutes and let it cool down. Hope this helps
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Back to lobby & try again. I go in same room. Sometimes 4 entries before the glue wears off.
There are many threads on this - happens to many.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
Banned
pandy12321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that happens to me sometimes, i don't think there is a reason but it just does. i just go back to the lobby and back to that park and i can move
pandy12321 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

This happens a lot to me too. Sometimes, I'll put my mouse over the other pets and it'll say 'Duchess' or the name of the pet I'm using for EVERY other Webkinz. It's so funny cause I'm always like, 'Wow, that's an overly popular name...'
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

That happens to me also, Clear your cache or log out and back in!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Closed