Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Friendship clothing?

View Post Originally Posted by steffeefacee
Wow I didn't know you could send a request to them! That's easier. lol
You would not be able to send successful friend requests though if you don't have the ability to perform the required task.. On a newer account for example, you can't befriend Fred Rover if you haven't unlocked the stadium, and can't befriend Tabby if you haven't unlocked the Employment Office, etc...

I know that wasn't the answer to the question, but I just thought I should still mention it for those who don't know.

And DEFINITELY not necessary to send gifts! 1kc notes totally work! Good luck!
elymic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

ilovekittens will become famous soon enough

I have received some responses now and a few gifts by just sending 1kc letters. No Friendship clothing or trading card gifts yet, but I will keep plugging away and see what happens.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #13
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

OK, here's my tip: send the 1 KC note to each of the friends quickly, and log out before you have a chance to get their response. When you log back in, you will have a MUCH better chance of getting some unique prize. One day I got two on the same account.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 09:00 AM   #14

ilovekittens will become famous soon enough

Great news after six days of sending 8 1kc letters a day on two accounts I received my first piece of friendship clothing- the workout suit. On the other account I recieved a panda plush and Rover poster not a bad day.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #15
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
OK, here's my tip: send the 1 KC note to each of the friends quickly, and log out before you have a chance to get their response. When you log back in, you will have a MUCH better chance of getting some unique prize. One day I got two on the same account.
I've been trying your way, sending the 1kc note to each of them and then logging out. Today I got Arte's Clock! Such a cool prize!
Thanks for the helpful tips.
WetNose is offline Female
Closed