Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #21
I'm movin' on ‚ô•
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can't display WI friends

I've been having the same problem.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #22
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Freinds?

It has not been fixed for me. I am still having a problem with it and have restarted my computer and cleared my cache and tried a different browser.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #23
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

It's a glitch that many members have been having. Maybe contact a mod/admin and they can notify someone that this is happening and to get it fixed.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #24
summertime‚ô•
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

that's happened to me too. if you're looking for someone specifc, click on "community" and search up the person. :]
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #25
I'm a belieber!!

Texasboy121898 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
When I'm looking through my freindsl ist on WI it takes me right to the forum when I'm not even clicking it!!!What should I do?
Its happening to me too!
Texasboy121898 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #26

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

The WI staff are working on it right now, don't worry! If you want to know more, PM a staff member.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #27
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Its doing it to me too it should get fixed soon
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #28

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I hope it works for you soon! I haven't had that happen to me; but then again I haven't looked on my friends list in a while. In addition to what momwhoplays said, on the top menu you can click "Quick Links", and under that click "Open Contacts Popup". It will list all of your friends and say who is online and offline. =)

I just tried going to the second page; the same happened to me.

Last edited by Beetlike; 04-08-2010 at 07:33 PM..
Old 04-09-2010, 03:02 AM   #29
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

That's been happening to me as well. I get around it by clicking on the "Edit my friends" thingy. When they all show up, I click on the username of the person I'm trying to contact.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 AM   #30
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry I don't know what you should do but someone else posted a thread like this with the same problem so try checking there. HERE
I just tried it out on my account and the same thing happened.
I read on the other thread that if you want to find your friends just go to the Community button under the banner and type in your friends username to find them.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clover!!!!:), friend list, wi friends, wi turning into ww