Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Friends Banned from your House!

Ok, so you may have heard of a WI user "TheFlameDance." Well, Flame Dance and I were going to visit each other in WW. So Flame Dance invited me to her house. And I went to her house no problem. Then she accidentally made me go home. So I changed back to the zone I was in, but according to it, she was OFFLINE. She said she wasn't offline, and so she logged off and logged back on. Then after a while, I saw her on my phone, so I invited her over. Then she never came on! It said she didn't want to visit me! So I informed her, and she she said to try inviting her again. So I went back to my phone, but then it said she was logged off when she WASN'T, AGAIN! It's the weirdest thing! Has this ever happened to you? Or anything familiar to what happened to us?

Last edited by chinapro2000; 03-11-2010 at 07:17 PM..
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by cloverpuppy10
It has happened to me and i think i know just how to fix it.ok both of you log off and for 5 minutes wait then log backo n and then youll beo ver!!Hope this will work for you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Friends Banned from your House!

Second strangest WW experience I've had.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes I have had the same thing happen to me. It eventually worked for us though. I think it took logging out and clearing my cashe a few times for it to fix itself.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
chinapro2000

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Second strangest WW experience I've had.
Oh really, Flameh?

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yes I have had the same thing happen to me. It eventually worked for us though. I think it took logging out and clearing my cashe a few times for it to fix itself.
Thanks for the help!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Okayyyyyy........ That is pretty strange!
achapkid is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #6
chinapro2000

View Post Originally Posted by achapkid
Okayyyyyy........ That is pretty strange!
I know! Isn't it the weirdest thing?
Old 03-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Ya that happened to me but I called my friend and she put her phone on DON'T DISTURB, she didn't tell till the day after.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #8
chinapro2000

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Ya that happened to me but I called my friend and she put her phone on DON'T DISTURB, she didn't tell till the day after.
I see..........................thanks for posting!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

It has happened to me and i think i know just how to fix it.ok both of you log off and for 5 minutes wait then log backo n and then youll beo ver!!Hope this will work for you!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #10
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

This happened to my cousin and me. We were on our cell phones talking to each other and visiting one another's house. It really only works for one or two room changes and then it gets super glitchy like you described. Same thing happened with my wonderful friend here on WI. I am not sure why, but just think of how much slower it is to load a room in your WW house that has lots of exclusives and rares than a room that has only a few wshop items. It is just SO much going on to make it work in terms of the programming...
Clearing caches always helps make it as easy as possible...just keep trying!
The good news is that your friend isn't really banned!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed