Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Sidney Crosby
Webkinz :)

kathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Answered: Friend Trouble

Okay so I have this friend and she been lying to everyone lately. And so in capture the flag I hit a friend in the nose and I did not know so I did not say sorry. then we were in line for 4~square and the lying girl comes up to me and she says the girl who I hit in the nose called you a jerk for not saying sorry. I said you know what you been lying to everyone and the girl I hit would not say that about me or a friend so I don't believe you. and she got all mad. Then i went to say sorry to the girl I hit and ask her if she called me a jerk and she said no I never say that about a friend. So I went to tell the lying girl that she lied to me and she said whatever don't talk to me and I said Why would I want to talk to someone who does not tell the truth and she said good I don't want to talk to a bad mouther and I never Bad mouthed anybody ever. So I don't know what to do should I not be friends with her anymore, should I try to be friends, or just wait and see what she does and if she wants to be friends again what do I say Yes or no?
kathryn23 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bobzcoolkk7
ok. this sounds like a difficult situation. but if that girl lies to you all the time, it's definately time to move on and find a new friend who won't lie to you. you shouldn't want to be friends with someone who would deceive you. those people are probably insecure of themselves or something so that's why they lie, to make themselves look good in front of others (why, i have no idea, but i know someone like this girl who is your "friend"). or perhaps she is just an instigator.

i would stay away from that girl and stick with your true friends. if you hit that other girl in the nose and didn't say sorry because u didnt realize it, fine. it's no big deal, just an accident. i'm sure a real friend would not call u a jerk. if i hit one of my friends in the nose without realizing it they wouldn't get mad if i didn't say sorry. and i see that this girl who u hit in the nose is like that. good. stay friends with her.

your lying friend should not had made a big deal about this. but when something like this happens, it's time to move on. we make friends, we lose friends, and we keep our best friends. that's life.

good luck with everything!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: Friend Trouble

I think you should just and see what happens and if she wants to be friends again and you still like her, you should say Yes.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
•bkk7•

bobzcoolkk7 is on a distinguished road

ok. this sounds like a difficult situation. but if that girl lies to you all the time, it's definately time to move on and find a new friend who won't lie to you. you shouldn't want to be friends with someone who would deceive you. those people are probably insecure of themselves or something so that's why they lie, to make themselves look good in front of others (why, i have no idea, but i know someone like this girl who is your "friend"). or perhaps she is just an instigator.

i would stay away from that girl and stick with your true friends. if you hit that other girl in the nose and didn't say sorry because u didnt realize it, fine. it's no big deal, just an accident. i'm sure a real friend would not call u a jerk. if i hit one of my friends in the nose without realizing it they wouldn't get mad if i didn't say sorry. and i see that this girl who u hit in the nose is like that. good. stay friends with her.

your lying friend should not had made a big deal about this. but when something like this happens, it's time to move on. we make friends, we lose friends, and we keep our best friends. that's life.

good luck with everything!
bobzcoolkk7 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
uhhh...

vixen500 will become famous soon enough

Gosh. That's not very nice. I had that problem before, though.

Just ignore her. Friends don't lie. Always look for a friend you can trust. Why even be friends with someone who is mean? She might be jelous or want you to herself, but if she does those things, leave her alone. Let her lie to someone else, and if they can't stop it or anything, help them.

Moral of this, Just be nice, and ignore the mean people.
vixen500 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #5
ebaday

Oh dear. This is in the wrong section - should be open mike. - But I will help you. I know how you feel. When some one misstreats you - they aren't your friend. Just kind of ignore her for now on. Don't be mean ignore but don't make an effort to sit with her or play with her. I know it can be tough. But don't make it a problem. You can do it!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

What I would do is try to forget about her.
Move on with your life and if she wants to bother you with lies dont let her.
Life is too short to be fighting and have that one person holding you back.
I bet there are way better friends out there for you too hang out with.
If she apologizes and really changes than you should give her a chance.
I hope I helped and have a great day!

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #7

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happened to me and this is what should IGNORE her for now and if she wants to be friends again say "Will u lie to me?" If she doesn' look u in the eye and says no theres a chance she will be lieing the say "look me in the eye and say it" then it just unfolds from there.

Hope this helps.
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 07-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #8
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

That's a tough situation you are in. I personally have not had this problem before, but my advice would be to try and stay friends for now if it was only that one time. If she's done this several times, then it's time to move on. Don't say anything, and don't try to make her feel badly about what she did, because that will almost always lead to more trouble. If she continues to lie to you, just simply talk to her and say,"Look, *Name*, I want to be friends with you--I really do!-- but I'm not going to have a friend who doesn't treat me like a friend. If you're going to lie to me, then I'm going to have to make new friends. I'm sorry *name*, but I can't handle this." Whatever you do, don't lose your temper. That is the absolute worst thing you can do. And I promise, I know it's extremely had not to sometimes. Even I have yelled at a friend before. (She started it, I promise.) But having a shouting match will give you a lot of attention that you don't want, and the lying girl will be even worse. Be careful, and hopefully you can still have your friend.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #9
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kathryn23
Okay so I have this friend and she been lying to everyone lately. And so in capture the flag I hit a friend in the nose and I did not know so I did not say sorry. then we were in line for 4~square and the lying girl comes up to me and she says the girl who I hit in the nose called you a jerk for not saying sorry. I said you know what you been lying to everyone and the girl I hit would not say that about me or a friend so I don't believe you. and she got all mad. Then i went to say sorry to the girl I hit and ask her if she called me a jerk and she said no I never say that about a friend. So I went to tell the lying girl that she lied to me and she said whatever don't talk to me and I said Why would I want to talk to someone who does not tell the truth and she said good I don't want to talk to a bad mouther and I never Bad mouthed anybody ever. So I don't know what to do should I not be friends with her anymore, should I try to be friends, or just wait and see what she does and if she wants to be friends again what do I say Yes or no?
She isn't a loyal friend if all she does is lie to people then i would say ok i am going to put line between us your not
a loyal friend and if you still want to be my friend then be a loyal one!
hope this helps
crashkittenjr
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #10

Daddysgirl111 is on a distinguished road

Oh I'm really sorry! Well, think of it like this. You said she was your friend, right? Do you think a friend would lie, and be mean? I doubt it. If she really was your friend, you would know and you wouldn't have to ask us. I hope this helps!
Daddysgirl111
Daddysgirl111 is offline Female
Closed